A Note from De Author! 🤌

Hi, hello it is I, de author.

First things first, this book is in first person.

OH my gosh will you all please calm down! Yes, yes I know I've never done this and said I never would but you have GOT to calm down or you're going to pass out and I'm so going to steal your ice cream if you do.

Ha, I knew that would get you to calm down.

Okay, so yes this book is in first person but since it's a diary then there was no other way that it could be written.

Honestly, this book doesn't follow the normal book plot format, so if it's not something you enjoy then don't stress, I won't blame you for not sticking with it.

Okay I won't blame you out loud, I will definitely do it in my head.

Just kidding, I know some books aren't for everyone.

I started this book because a lot of times I've read books about sick teenagers and honestly... as someone who has faced intense sickness the complete unrealism I've seen in these stories made me want to write something that was a little more realistic.

I started this book when I wasn't writing my other stories and I wrote it long hand, so I have no idea how it will compare to my other stories.

So with that said this book will be... honestly I don't even know. I started it without having a clear path, which is a first for me. It's kind of experimental.

So I'm genuinely curious what you you think it.

Okay, let's bounce and get on with this story!