ᵁᴺᴼ ~✰•𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦•✰~

"She looks just like a dream the prettiest girl ive ever seen"

☆ 1. ☆

First chapter 🙀

First chapter 🙀

---°•☆•°---

October 29th 2000 ☆•°

Hana's POV

The rain screamed in agony as it hit the school roof it rained the entire week and it was going to continue the next week and so on I don't mind it of course but the downside is it would ruin my plans with Marikit.

I was in my last period class I could feel my eyes close then reopen trying to pay attention to Mr Lee's lesson. I give in to the tiredness and close my eyes ready to sleep but something more like someone calls out to me catching my attention.

"Hana please read the ne-"

RING!

the bell rings a before Mr Lee could finish his sentence. But is given a chance to speak as he makes an announcement.

"Dear students before you leave the school administration has asked us to tell you all to walk in groups or pairs due to the uprise of missing people that is all".

Murmurs fill the classroom but quickly disappeared. I exit the classroom with my bag slung over my shoulder I make my way to the front of the school to change my shoes before I feel my phone vibrate in my school bag I pull my phone out to see that it was a text from Akira.

------------------------------------------------------------
°

  P𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫
'Hey are we still walking together?!'

I type in a reply.

°

C𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐞 ✫
'Yeah Mr Lee had said that the school administration had asked us to walk together due to more people going missing'

°

She replys back quickly.

°

P𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 ✿
'Good I was a little nervous that you were going to walk home alone again. ( •́ω•̩̥̀ )

°
------------------------------------------------------------

A small smile graces my face as I change my shoes Marikit and I have been friends since we were small. she had always stuck to me like glue not in a bad way.

I grab my umbrella on my way out Marikit was already outside waiting for me when she spots me a big smile spreads across her face and waves her hand frantically in my direction.

"Hana over here!" She yells out.

I jog over to her the rain splashing around me.

"Can we get some food on our way to the train station I'm starving" she closes her eyes and places her hand over her stomach.

"Sure I havent had anything since lunch" i reply.

Me and Marikit made small talk as we walked I kept true to my word and we got food on out way to the train station we Eventually part our way when we get off the train.

The air was cold on my way back rain still hitting my umbrella. I open the door to my house before closing it behind me and taking off my now wet shoes. I look down and find a note that had fallen on the floor.

'Not home till the morning'
Love mom ♡

-

-----------------------------------------------------------

I sigh as I finished reading the note that my mom had left. She had started working overtime to earn more money and it was annoying since I didnt get to see her as often as I would like.

I go upstairs to my room tired from school I get in the shower and wash the dirt from my body. After I finish I change into my pajamas and make my way to bed as I lift my covers there was a dark smokey blob like if it was see-through I honestly thought I was my mind playing tricks since I was really tired.

Feeling my eyelids get heavy I close them and relax as I allow sleep to overcome me.

Chapter 1 completed on Sunday, November 20th at 3:11 am

Fr considering not writing again.

°•☆•°