ᴰᴼˢ ~•✿ 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 ✿•~

"You got some soft lips and some pearly whites, I wanna touch them in the dead of night"

2

☆ 2 ☆

😈

Wowza chapter 2 😻

---°•☆•°---

Hana opens her eyes looking at her surroundings, it was still dark. She turns over to face her desk side table picking up her phone to check the time.

She squints her eyes as the bright light of her phone shines on her face.

6:02 am
Saturday october 30th

Pouting at how early it was Hana tries going back to sleep but is awakened when something graises her thigh.

A shiver runs up her spine due to the unexpected contact. She throws the covers from her body and makes her way to the bathroom to take a shower. She had to anyways she had made plans with Marikit and promised her that she would be there on time.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°☆

Hana finally finishes her shower and gets her clothes on. Marikit had asked to meet up at the mall at 7:30 an hour after it opens she claims that there wont be as many people in her favorite store.

Hana feels the room go cold she starts to shiver at the unexpected tempature drop.

She freezes.

Standing in the corner of her room was a tall and lankey figure black smoke was coming out of its body a puddle of dark goop was forming under is feet.

The figure was extreamly skinny his ribs were so visible and his legs and arms looked like if they could snap at any moment.

Hana everts her eyes and acts like if she saw nothing scared to even acknowledge the spirit.

7:00 rolles around and hana makes her way downstairs to grab her stuff, snoring could be heard from her moms room.

She could feel the spirit stare at her as she walked down out the door she expected it to stay at her house but much to her dismay it continued to follow her all the way to the subway station where she would meet up Marikit.

Hana takes a seat on one of the benches a bit far from where most people were,it was still here.

𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝘂𝗽, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿.