2

"You'll be meeting my boyfriend tomorrow on set!" Jisung beamed.

    "Oh yeah, mystery boyfriend."

   "So, are you excited about this role?"

   Felix hummed.

  "I am, however, I'm nervouse because the first scene we are doing is the sex scene... I mean I guess they want to get it out of the way, but like waiting a few days might've been good."

  "You know how it is, they just want to get the hardest part out of the way."

   "Actually this is my first sex scene."

   Jisung looked at his best friend like he had three heads.

  "What?" Jisung questioned.

  "I've never done sex scenes. All the movies and shows I've done have been soft, not even implied sex."  Felix told him.

  "What kind of roles do you get offered?! Dude, I met my boyfriend on a set and the first scene we ever did together was a sex scene."

   "I've just never gotten those offers."

  Jisung was confused on so many levels.

  -

  Felix should have been paying attention.

  Because if he was he wouldn't have tripped on his own feet and spilled his strawberry smoothie all over the person sitting nearby.

  "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" Felix said, scrambling to stand.

    "Ah, it's okay." Hyunjin chuckled, standing the smoothie falling and making a small mess on the floor.

    See thinking on Felixs' part probably would have been a good idea. A really good one.

   Hyunjin's face flushed as he saw the younger get on his knees and use the towel he was holding to clean the mess on his... Lower half.

     "Felix..." Jisung called out.

   Said male looked over at his best friend, who made a gesture.

   That is when his own face flushed and he realised how much of a precarious position it was, especially in public.

    Quickly Felix stood up, his eyes glued to the floor.

   "I do think we should do some proper introductions, however I should get cleaned up, so for now my name is Hyunjin Hwang." Hyunjin introduced himself.

  "F-Felix Lee..."

  Hyunjin nodded with a small smile.

   "Well Felix it was nice to meet you in this... Interesting situation. I should go clean up."

   Felix nodded.

  Hyunjin left, his face still flushed.

   Jisung walked up next to Felix and tried not to laugh.

   "By the way Lix... That is the male lead aka the person you are about to do a sex scene with."

Felix was absolutely mortified.

  "What?!"

   Jisung couldn't help but breakout into laughter.

   "Hyunjin Hwang, darling, Didn't you read the cast?" Minho asked, walking up to the two.

   Felix thought for a moment and then covered his face.

  "Oh no... I need some strawberries... This is so embarrassing..." Felix whined.

  Jisung took a breath and wiped his teary eyes.

  "Don't worry, Minho and I went through something similar. I accidentally called him absolutely fucking hot when we first met. I meant to say it in my head but uh, yeah..." Jisung said with a chuckle.

   "Jisung, I love you, but that is not worse than what just happened." Felix stated.

   Jisung hummed.

  "Well, if you want strawberries you should get them now because I think we might start filming soon." Minho said.

   Felix nodded.

   He just needed a moment to cool down.

   ~

    His nerves were getting the best of him, and Hyunjin could see it.

   "Felix, are you okay?" Hyunjin asked as he made it up to the younger.

  Felix hummed.

  "Honestly? No... I mean I knew would be nervous especially considering the type of scene and the fact that I've never done this type of scene, but I didn't think I'd be this nervous."

  Hyunjin's eyes widened just a little.

   "Your... Oh... Uhm if you don't want to do it, I'm sure that the director can get a body double..." Hyunjin said.

   Felix pressed his lips together for a moment and took a deep breath.

  Hyunjin felt slightly shocked when he felt Felix's lips on his, but he found himself returning the kiss quickly.

   Felix pulled away and dropped from his tiptoes.

    "It's all about chemistry, yeah?..." Felix whispered

    Hyunjin hummed, in a bit of a daze, only really thinking of the strawberries he tasted.

   Felix bit his lip, stifling a small giggle.

    "I'll see you on set." Felix said softly, then walked away.

  Hyunjin opened his mouth slightly, his mind was trying to figure out what just happened.

  "Either I am going insane or Felix actually just kissed you." Minho said.

   "He kissed me and he is really good at it..." Hyunjin muttered.

   "I've heard that about him." Minho said with a shrug.

     Hyunjin hummed, pulling out a small bottle from his pocket, he pulled out a pill.

   Minho pursed his lips and nodded.

    "Are you serious, Hyunjin?" He asked.

   "It not illegal." Hyunjin muttered.

   "It's not, but we are on set."

   "Yeah, and at one point or another every single one of us has done this."

  Minho shook his head.

   "Min, who here has never even dabbled in drugs? I mean even Chan has." Hyunjin questioned.

    "Not everyone is like us and maybe if you actually done some research about who we are filming with you'd know that Felix has never done it before... Sure he drinks a lot of wine, but he's never touched drugs or really anything besides wine." Minho stated.

  Hyunjin looked at Felix who was talking with a makeup artist.

   The male was definitely interesting to Hyunjin.