Chapter 1: backstorys

Taylor's backstory:
I moved into a new town about a week ago. (👈🏼😂) I didn't really have friends but I met some pretty cool people at school. They are my only friends right now. Their names are Nash, Cameron, Shawn, and Matthew. There pretty chill. I only have a mom. (idk if that's true) My dad left us when I was 8 to start his own buisness. I hope he failed in life. Anyways me and my mom are as happy as can be. She got a new job so that's why we're in Ravenswood. (pretty little liars😂) I live across the street from a beautiful 16 year old her name is Allie and she is pretty, smart, and outgoing. Nash likes her and he claims that she is his but I can dream right. I'm currently 17 1/2 and will be graduating this year and I hope it will be great.

Allie's backstory:
I've lived in Ravenswood all my life. It's me my mom and my stepdad. I am an only child and that's ok with me. A new boy just moved across the street his name is Taylor and he's kind of cute but not really my type. My ex Nash, claims that were still together but I absolutely hate him. He always try's kissing me and he always grabs my waist and tell people nasty stuff that we did together even though there not true. I'm tall dirty blonde with green/blue eyes.