Chapter 2: they meet

Taylor's pov

I was on my way to school this morning when I saw Allie she had a penny board that she rode to school. I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome she was. When I got to school I went to my locker and met up with Nash and the guys. He was by Allie making his way to her. "Hey there babe."

"I'm not your babe Nash leave me alone."

He grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her close to him. He whispered in her ear. "After school remember." She got out of his grip, stomped on his foot ,and went to class. God she's smart. Nash laughed turned towards us and bowed putting his head down and saying thank you, thank you. He mean to her.

Allie's pov

The torture begins every Monday Nash pulls this big thing where he asks me out or beats me up. If I say no I get beat up any ways so I don't even bother going home right away. Nash calls them love punches. They hurt sometimes and normally people cut from this kind of stuff, but I'm not like that. I just simply take a bath after to relax my body. After school I went to the back of the school to Nash, Cameron, Shawn, and Taylor. I stood on the wall with my arms open.

Taylor's pov

Nash told me we were beating someone up today and I was excited until I found out it was Allie. I can't believe Nash beats her up because she doesn't like him back. They started kicking her so I did something about it. "STOP!!"
They all just looked at me and Allie opened one eye with the other one squinted. "Why, what's wrong with you Taylor, it's not like you like her or anything." Nash was really getting on my nerves. they let her go and we all split up. I
Started walking home when I saw Allie across the street from me. I crossed the street and walked next to her.

"Thanks." she said.

I looked at her weird.
"Does he always do this?

"Yah but I'm used to it."

"Just tell him to stop."

She just looked at me.
"Thanks."

"Anytime."

I hesitated to ask for her number as she giggled.

"Hey umm...." I scratched the back of my head.
"Can I have your number?"

She looked at me and gave me her number
"Call me sometime."
She walked into the path for her house. I crossed the street and went home. I had finally met Allie.