CHAPTER 23

Chapter 70🤍

"I love you.." I uttered lovingly. I am staring to the most beautiful gem in my life, Eleah. Her beautiful tantalizing eyes that reflect night's sparkling stars, her nose that turns pink when she's shy, her lips that is pouty pink I could savour all day. I insanely love all part of her. Eleah is my comfort, my love of my life and losing her for another time would be my downfall.

Ang simpleng pagsulyap nya lang sa akin ay nagpaparamdam sa akin ng ibat-ibang klaseng emosyon. She is like a divine goddess that I shouldn't touch, my sinful hands can't be stained. And her, wrapped around my arms are giving me thousands of thoughts.

"I love you too.."

She finally said it! My most awaited words, now that I heard it, I am certain, I will keep her even there will be storms that would try to crash us apart.

Ang isang araw palang sa Japan para sa business meeting ay parusa na. I kept on thinking about Eleah, what she's doing and what she is thinking. Tumigil na ako sa panonood ng mga Gawain nya sa CCTV. F*uck, I looked like a psycho! Para akong stalker non at ayokong malaman nya na ginawa ko ang kalokohang iyon.

I couldn't focus well on the board. Sego-segundo akong nagchecheck ng phone para sa text ni Eleah. She's busy huh..

Mas lalong hindi ako mapakaling hindi makauwi. Kaya pagkatapos ng mga business matters ko ay dumaan ako sa mall kasama ang hired na fashion designers. I got two of them for a better choices. I don't have a taste on women's clothing so I give them the stage but with my supervision.

One designer chose a silky black dress with deep slit and it is a no. Why would I buy Eleah such dress like that?

I bought her clothes, jewelries and shoes. Full packed of makeups and beauty products. Alam kong tatanggi sya rito pero susubukan ko parin. Wala akong maisip pa na ibibigay sa kanya. Atleast, I could show her how much I love her?

I reserved a restaurant for the next day. Gusto ko syang surpresahin pagkauwi at ilabas sya para sa isang date. But before I could surprise her, I was the one that she surprise. Nasira ang plank kong surpresa dahil nakita na nya ako.

She was so emotional to see me, which is good, but feels weird. Specially when she kissed me. I couldn't stop myself. I missed her that much to even care what's next. I carried her gently towards my room while we kissed deep and hard. She moaned when I bit her lips softly, it turned me on.

Marahan ko syang nilapag sa kama at hinalikan ulit. My hands travel all over her body, caressing her softness. I slid my hand underneath her shirt to touch her sensitive bud. She moaned again. Nothing can be more sexy than her sleepy eyes and slightly open mouth.

I chuckled and plant a kiss on her lips. I squeeze it a bit and her mouth open more. I grab that chance to kiss her again but now my tongue is entering inside.

Bumaba ang halik ko sa leeg nya. Hmm, she smells good.

She kept on moaning, which is turning me on more

"Luke.. please.. " sounds begging.

I smirk and look at her delirious face. My sweet Eleah is turned on..

"Do you like this baby?" I said and touched her most sensitive part. She gasped. I grinned evilly and started to undress her.

I missed everything about her. Her kisses, her touches and the feeling of her skin. 

That night was wonderful. I was so happy and contented. I even hugged her very tight afraid I might woke up without her by my side but.. I was right..

Nagising akong walang katabi. Maayos na nakahimlay ang kumot nya sa tabi ko.