[#4] A Boy-toy

"Accordingly, it's clear that he has baits all around the city. Especially girls and boys of age 16 to hm... 22? Well, the kids with financial problems mostly falls for this due to their personal issues. And since 2019, One hundred and twenty three mysterious rape cases, suicides, and sexual assaults and deaths on the range of these ages have been reported. Still unable to solve." throwing the file onto the desk, Beomgyu elaborated.

"The government has to rightfully handle these," Yeonjun adds, sighing. On a board, there were pictures of victims of the Baemdol's pasted, red strings connected one by one, all ending up at one point. Beomgyu's team observes the data on screen and nods, memorizing the main points regarding the mission. 

"So, this institution mainly targets teens. Either they use them for their own sexual pleasures, because you know, Baemdol's are promoting prostitution and Shit like that, which is why there are over hundred rape cases in a span of twelve months reported, or they use these teens as their baits when it's done for them. It's well planned, but so will we, plan and take them down asap before a whole lot of things would go wrong... I guess." Beomgyu's voice lowered at the end, he was tired, he stayed awake for days, researching about this and thankfully, they've helped.

"Alright, we're done for today. But remember that this is a code red. The whole mission, everyone should be wide awake through out this. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Dismissed." Beomgyu slumps onto his seat, his fingers fiddling with his bracelet and he looks up to see Yeonjun by the door.

"Hello!? 'Dismissed' wasn't for you. Sit down, hyung. I'm stressed out!"

"Do you wanna go for a ride or a drink? Soobs would join too."

"Nah, I've got a few businesses to handle. Hyung this Baemdol dude, I am so not sure about him. I feel like he has gotten a clue about our mission. I found a few men following me the other day at the club. I highly doubt if our security is enough."

"Chill, Gyu. You always ace your work so you'll ace this too. As long as your emotions wouldn't come out, then you're a good agent. That's what Uncle Choi says, right?"

"Mm, good thing is that I'm not into that 'emotion' thingy." Yeonjun chuckled at that, picked his phone from the desk and ruffled Beomgyu's hair before walking to the door, then looking back at Beomgyu.

"Club at nine? My treat." Yeonjun barely and hardly winks, making Beomgyu laugh at the older boy's only disability.

"Fine."

***

"Naani?!??? Have you gone mad, I'm not doing any activities as such when I'm not working! I'll pay your debt, you hear me?" 

"Sir Park wanted you."

"Then fuck him!!" Taehyun slammed the phone as he declined it, he was done and had enough of it. These men have been bothering him ever since he was a early teen, it's getting out of his hand now because those men had asked him to join the institution as an 'entertainer' so that they could do all sorts of things with him. You know, As a stripper. 

Although they said it would cut off the debt he has, Taehyun isn't that dense. And besides, last night, he mentioned to Jungkook that he wouldn't engage in any sort of sexual activities hereafter and would simply work as a bartender because he claimed that he was inexperienced and didn't want it. It isn't his official job after all, he doesn't want his Cv's to have 'stripper' as one of his professions, after all, Taehyun is quite the genius kid but he wants to follow his passion, for that, he needs money, and all of these are for that.