[#13] Piercings

Nothing was peculiar about Moving in with his best friend, It was more than comfortable for Taehyun. And boy, hadn't Taehyun been friends with Kai since the seventh grade, he wouldn't at least be where he is now. Kai's always been his backbone. 

But... 

He was requested to stay at Beomgyu's just for another week because of the high risks of him getting bothered by Baemdol again and Taehyun understood and obeyed Mr. Choi like the good boy he is. 

After a shower, the pink haired lad came out of the bathroom, His mint blue t-shirt giving him the most adorable look ever. He took a brief glance at the mirror before turning the door knob to get out of the room. He's happy that he's moving out but there's an emptiness in his heart when he's not around Beomgyu, he'll feel it more often and he knows it damn well. 

Taehyun reached downstairs and noticed Beomgyu by the counter top of the kitchen, He smiled as the first thing before slowly approaching the older boy with a greeting. 

"Good morning, Hyung." 

"Morning." 

"You on your way to work?" Taehyun queried, watching Beomgyu putting the milk carton back into the fridge, the older nodded his head, 

"I'm going downstairs to practice." 

"Ohh." Beomgyu blinked, once, twice, before walking away to go into that same metal-looking room where they had sex for the first time. Taehyun couldn't recognize that room otherwise. 

"Hyung?" 

"Yes?" Beomgyu turned back, 

"Uhm... Are you going to save Haerinie?" Taehyun looked down, his fingers fiddling nervously and Beomgyu walked back over to the pink-haired, 

"I am working on it, Don't worry." He brushed some of Taehyun's hair off his forehead rather nonchalantly, alike the action wasn't intended and turned around to seriously go down this time, only to get distracted once again, 

"Hyung?" 

"Hm?" There was a weighty silence, As if Taehyun was fighting a demon to talk to Beomgyu but soon, he talked. 

"T-Teach me." 

"Teach you what?" 

"Teach me... How t-to be an agent... I wanna be one." A chuckle of mockery escaped Beomgyu's lips, he looked back, amused. Taehyun gulped down a lump in his thorat and thought it'd be a good idea to confront. 

"I— it's been... my dream. I've been saving up for it all this time... B-Baemdol wanted to recruit me to be one of his... Uhh, troop members? But I declined... M-my Mom knew a lot about the CIA... A-and that's why I've been working on a club, I didn't wanna try anything new and let alone be attatched to whatever that profession would've been... Cause, I really wanna j-join an agency, like you... I wanna be like you. Strong, fearless, and... Less of a coward."

"Taehyun-ah," 

"Please don't tell me you can't!" 

"I—" 

"I've saved up money if you need 'em. Please... Teach me how to be like you." 

***

"You aim before you take your shot, clear?" Taehyun nodded his head, as he wandered around the basement, admiring its coolness. Beomgyu has been demonstrating everything basic that an agent has to be able to do, before he gets his dad's permission to make Taehyun's training sessions official. Beomgyu knew, though, that the chance of Taehyun being an agent will be low, considering his past and his dad's decisions were pretty predictable.