Prologue - Legend of The Lost Prince

Centuries ago, before the Earth we know existed, there was a kingdom somewhere in the galaxy, which was believed to be the first kingdom to ever exist in history. Ruled by a wise king named Harith, this kingdom was at its glorious peak when something world-changing happened.

Atlas, one of the closest friends of Harith, discovered that approximately half of the kingdom's population was actually descendants of the Ancient Wardens, which was believed to be the creators of every elements of the world: wind, water, fire, nature, thunder, light and dark. Those who were descendants of them, they could master at least one of the elements. Those who were lucky, they could master all of the elements and they could even go beyond the limit.

Harith heard about this and called Atlas for confirmation.

"Dear friend, are the rumours true?"

"Yes, Harith. Half of the population. Can you imagine? We can make a whole army to fight the Abyssinian Army now!"

"My friend, we do not have to start a fire between us and the Abyss. As you might already know, I am not the one to quickly judge something by its cover. Causing troubles. Destroying humanity. We do not want that, do we?"

Atlas insisted, but Harith stayed on his words. "Atlas, I promise I will. Just not now. You might know that, even a simple mistake could be fatal."

Over time, the number of the people who mastered elements increased, which made Harith finally agreed to Atlas' idea to recruit some of them to be the warriors of the kingdom. They were expected to be fast, strong, and have primitive instinct.

It was later revealed that Atlas had a wife and exactly one day after Harith's birthday, his first child was born.

"Congratulations, dear friend." Harith came to his friend's house, riding a horse cart.

"Thank you, Harith. It is a blessing from God that I have been waiting for."

"What would you name your newborn baby?"

"That is our problem. Clara and I have been struggling on what to name my boy."

"It is a boy?" Harith thought for a second. "Can I see him?"

Atlas nodded, showing the baby in his tow. The baby was happy to see Harith in front of him.

"Xavier."

"What?"

"It can be his name. It means bright. And if you say it over and over, it will sound like the word savior. Am I right, friend?"

Atlas thought of it, then nodded. "Xavier... I like the name. He will be the light of the kingdom when he grow up."

They both laughed.

Years passed, Xavier grew up to be a discipline yet kind boy. He often helped other people, which made Harith even more interested in him. Aside from that, it turned out that Xavier had mastered light element, which was a very hard element to master by far.

Until the great betrayal happened.

It was when Harith once again came to Atlas' house to offer Xavier a position in the army, but he refused.

"What do you mean, you can't? We need a light master like you!"

"I just can't. That is against my will."

"Xavier, think about your father. He will be so proud of you if you join the army."

"I know. But I like peace more than war."

"There is no way you are serious now. Just so you know, the whole army was your father's idea, and you are going to refuse the offer without any doubts?!"

"Sorry. I can't."

"You are weak, Xavier. Do you know that?"

"No."

Xavier stand, and went out of the house, leaving Harith alone with Clara, Xavier's mother.

Just when Atlas came back from the palace, he saw Harith and Clara together.

"Clara! Harith!"

They quickly got up.

Atlas ran to Harith and punched him square in the nose.

"What are you doing with my wife?!"

"This is what you get for betraying me!" He said.

"How am I betraying you?"

"Your son doesn't want to join the army and rather be a weakling instead!"

Since then, Harith declared war against Atlas and his family—excluding Xavier, whom he took from Atlas. What he didn't know is that Harith removed all of Xavier's memory and made him believe that his father was the enemy.

Six decades later, Atlas, now the sworn enemy of Harith, suddenly went to the kingdom and immediately destroyed every single thing and killed every single human there, demanding Harith to be captured immediately, and when they did, Harith was tortured for seven days non-stop, and he would die if only a miracle didn't happen to him at the end.

Just when Harith was about to receive the final blow, a giant light suddenly came from the sky, and with the blink of an eye, all of Atlas' soldiers were no more. It was a very scary moment, until the light finally revealed himself.

Atlas was furious, but he grabbed his sword, and later began the great duel. Atlas was shocked by how powerful the light was. He was no match for it.

Before his death, Atlas looked at the light. "You are not what I expected you to be. You... you betrayed me."

Magically, the light spoke back with a sarcastic intonation. "Oh father, I never betrayed anybody. You played yourself."

"After all we have been through together, this is how you pay me?!"

"Oh dear father, if only you realized... I never wanted chaos to the kingdom. My... home."

"What? Are you saying that you have joined the light?"

"I have. Later I realized that all this time, even the most powerful ones would have a dark secret... and evil deeds."

Atlas was furious. He finally realized everything. Harith messed with his son's memory, and therefore, it was not his loving son.

That was only a piece of the story. The rest of them are better untold.