Thunder, Lightning, Cuddling.

Not much activity was happening around in the dazzling's tour bus. Adagio was out crashing at the band post crush's house. As they are doing a duet with the dazzling's, so they are working on lyrics, music, beats, you know, just the boring plan old musician things. Aria and Sonata simply weren't attending this round of working on 'music' they had their reasons. 

It has been quite a stormy night, Aria was fast asleep in her bed, while on the other hand Sonata was trembling. Thunder really sets off Sonatas anxiety. She was shaking, normally she would talk to Adagio, Adagio isn't the best at comforting, but she as she is the leader of the band, she is the glue that sticks the band together, so she is the mother of the group. Always dealing with Aria's and Sonata's annoying arguments. Sonata grabbed a flashlight up off her bedside table. What she was about to do was the last thing she wanted to do. But she thought to herself that this would make her feel more comfort than an anxiety attack. Although this could also most likely not go through either. 

Sonata hesitated opening Aria's door, but she knew this was her only option at this point. "Aria! you awake?" nothing. it was that quiet you could hear a pin drop. Sonata flashed the flashlight in Arias's face in hopes it would wake her up from her slumber. "Aria.. please wake u-" a loud thunder just crashed through the sky, making Sonata shake. Maybe Sonatas talking and the flashlight didn't grab Aria's attention from her snooze, but the thunder sure did! Aria turned to her side, then unintentionally looked up. There, standing Infront of her bed was a frightened and scared Sonata.

"SONATA! GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU CREEP" Sonata tried to explain herself "Aria no, please its just-" "ITS JUST WHAT? YOU'RE WATCHING ME SLEEP LIKE A CREEP? "No not at all! I was just-" Aria raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Just what? let me guess again, scared of the thunder and lightning?" Aria pointed towards the window as the lightning struck, almost like she was painting the sky with her finger. "Well... yes so I wanted to ask you something?" "Well, that sounds like a you problem. And what do you want to ask me?" "If I could just sit down and talk here for a little while with you.? Until the thunder calms down." Aria felt a mix of confusion and happiness, but she always loves teasing Sonata, I guess you could say its Aria's love language. "Why? are you a scaredy cat? or should i say scaredy SIREN!" Sonata blushed, unaware that the flashlight was pointed at her face, Aria could cleary seeing Sonata blushing. "Every other time there's thunder you never come into my room, why tonight?" Sonata hesitated. "Well, because normally I go to Adagio..."  

Aria instantly felt jealousy. It may seem like Aria strongly dislikes Sonata, but that isn't true. When other people bully Sonata, she hates it. Aria wants Sonata to be her punching bag. Nobody else's. She doesn't like the fact Sonata and Adagio could possibly be getting closer. "Alright. How does Adagio comfort you?" "Well, she just makes me a cup of green tea and chats with me until I feel better then I normally would go back to my bed." Aria thought to herself, that she wants Sonata to continue going to her for comfort not Adagio. So, Aria decided to step her game up. "You know what, you can sleep here with me in my bed." Sonata felt both comfort, and nervousness. "W-wait really?" "hurry up and climb into bed before I change my mind." "Honestly thank you Aria!" Aria scooted over leaving Sonata space to lay down next to her. 

After a few minutes of silence, a really loud thunder crashed again. This made Sonata scared. She wasn't thinking straight and before she knew it, she was clinging onto aria hugging her tight with her legs wrapped along with Aria's. Sonata felt oddly comfy in this position. The feeling was mutual between Aria aswell. Aria turned so she was facing towards Sonata. Aria stroked Sonata's hair, this made Sonata feel instantly calm. A few hours were into the night and Aria was now sleeping on her back. Sonata went on top of Aria's body, they were aligned perfectly, they fit together like a puzzle. Sonata rested her head on Aria's chest, with her hands on Aria's shoulders. Little did she know Aria was awake. Aria then cuddled Sonata keeping her close, Aria somehow felt like she oddly benefitted comfort from this scenario aswell. 

It was now the morning, the girls were still snuggled up against each other, Aria thought to herself that Sonata was way comfier than any other blanket had felt. Not many words were spoken, as they were mostly asleep throughout the night. 

It was now around 7 AM, Adagio is getting ready to return to the dazzling's tour bus. Adagio was thinking about calling Sonata to see how she held up with the thunderstorm last night. As she wasn't there to comfort her like she normally would have done due to her schedule, she won't be at the dazzling's tour bus a ton. So, Aria better get used to comforting Sonata. Fortunately, Adagio decided to just wait on giving Sonata a quick phone call until arriving back to the tour bus. 

Adagio slid the door on the bus open, curious to see how her band mates were doing. She checked Sonata's room as she didn't end up calling her. "Hmm, where could that girl be?" Adagio mumbled to herself as she closed the door. She went into Aria's room. Yes, she seen the sight of Aria and Sonata cuddling, adagio had to admit it was a cute site, and it was very wholesome in the moment. Adagio took a quick snapshot of the 2 dazzlings together on her phone, she intended to use it for blackmail (if it comes to that point.) 

Aria woke up in a quick Frenzy. She felt a light weight on her upper body, she sighed and gazed at Sonata for a hot minute. Then she looked over at her door. It was open. This could only mean 2 things, either Sonata took a toilet break, or... "ADAGIO!!!" Whisper shouted Aria. A few minutes passed. Sonata slowly started waking up, she rolled off to the other side of the bed. It was awkward for a minute or 2, as this was the first time, they had shared a moment even similar to what happened last night. Adagio finally stormed into the room swiftly and smirked, Sonata looked relaxed and puzzled, while Aria was trying not to rage at the thought that Adagio caught them sharing a moment. "Look at you two cuties, never knew I would see the moment that you two would get along. I mean I'm not complaining, just be careful Aria. Sonata tends to get clingy after she gets nightmares, or if there's thunderstorms" Adagio walked out the room after her remarkable comment. 

Sonata threw a pillow at Aria playfully. "Alright I'm returning back to my room!" Aria swear she felt a spark when they were cuddling, but she wasn't sure. 

AUTHOR NOTE: Wow, never thought I would be writing a fanfic for the dazzlings (mlp equestria girls) I plan on uploading a new chapter for this series every day until its finished of course! Also please keep it mind this series is based on MY head canons for the dazzlings as I ship Sonata x Aria, so please don't suggest how I go with writing my stories. However, I don't mind having criticism on other parts. This series is a new chapter of my life I'm excited to fulfill and start :)