The Tale of Terra:2🍃

Before the little girl even knew,morning came around with a bright appearance.The sun was shining with incandescence.The lucid light of the sun shined in the face of the the little girl with help of a wide,outspread window.The subtle heat of the light of the sun and the sonorous chirping of the birds allowed her to wake her up with calm vivacity.The sky looked bright azure just like her eyes.But the light of the sun turned the girl's bright blues" eyes golden,vivid and flamboyant.Seeing the woman not beside her the girl whined for the covet of her mother.The mother quickly rushed to her rapidly with a worrying face.She calmed her down with maternal love and intimacy.The little girl smile while looking at the woman with bewitching eyes,almost as it she had kinship and affinity with the nurturing woman.She peaked out a warm smile while the sun shined on the girl and the woman.Giving the proximity of a warmth of endearment and fondness."Ok,I've got to go,I'l see you again later".She said with soft voice.The little girl mumbled,assuring that she understood her.Then,she went to go and cook in the rusty kitchen.Meanwhile,the girl looked outside the wide open window,looking directly at the vast forest,filled with trees,bushes and foliage.She looked mesmerized to see that.Suddenly she started to lift up her hand,almost like she could pluck a leaf out of a nearby tree.A sentiment of sadness appeared on her face as she realized she could not reach for it,despite her tiny hands.She relentlessly tried to reach for it but fell back on the bed,laughing intuitively.But she really wanted ascend to the forest.Though she didn't exactly remember she was born in the forest,she knew she had a deep affinity and connection with the forest.Temporally she gave up and waited for the exact time to wander into the the forest to engage with her amiable forest for what she thought was home.Before the girl knew it,days transitioned in to night.The woman cooked,cleaned and made the whole house spotless.Well in a couple of hours,then the helpless woman's abusive husband was back from his daily dose of partying in bars.The husband was really drunk,intoxicated and inebriated.He was not sober whatsoever.He came back home tipsy and sloshed.Then the husband knocked,making a loud sound.The woman sighed crestfallenly and despondently,knowing what's going to happen next.The woman opened the door to see her beloved husband drunk and completely intoxicated.Looked like he had a lot of narcotics and drugs.The woman was horrified and disgusted by the smell of her husband's presence.She immediately covered her nose,not wanting to smell the rotting smell of her husband.Disconcertingly,she quicker rushed to her room while the husband went and sat onto the rusty couch,with his leftover root beer from the bar he had previously.Meanwhile the little girl was quiet in her tiny ventilated room.Watching the moon and stars lambent and twinkle with great irradiance.The stars twinkled,forming a constellation of a glimmering heart.The mesmerized girl glared at the stars with captivating eyes.Her transfixed on to the constellation.In the meantime,the woman started to wash her husband's nasty,odor smelled clothes while at the same time cooking dinner.Suddenly the girl whined for the enthuse of endearment from the compassionate,dearest woman.The women rushed to her bed calming her down and telling her to calm down,while suddenly her deleterious husband heard the screams despite being insanely drunk.The woman got terrified and stood up to face her husband.The next thing off what happened was truly terrifying.The woman then got up on her need and had the sudden urge to kick her husband.As she did with great and influential force.Without a second thought,she kicked him in the crotch hard,causing him to howl in pain and be bewildered.It was not normal for her to stand up to her abusive husband like this.Without thinking she took the little girl high in her hands and ran away out of the house where she is assured is away from her awful, horrendous husband.Then she wandered in to the deep,dark,vast emerald forest.What happens next is truly captivating.To hear that find out in the next chapter!

To hear that find out in the next chapter!