|02|

~

.
'So like now... After rehearsal week, I'd go home, not to every step foot in this school again till graduation but I swear if anyone irritates me I wouldn't come' Talkless of waking me up from sleep'. Fiza thought scrunching her nose in the process."Barirat! Can't you see the time?!" A senior yelled and Barirat scurried to ring the bell.

Soon after the bell was jingled, everyone stood up to attend the rest of the lectures and as for Fiza's class, they had one more paper which was computer practical. Fiza was broken out of her thoughts by Elizabeth who tapped her shoulders and flung her bag pack over her shoulders. "Fiza, Break's over. Let's start boarding the seats before the lab gets full." Elizabeth said and Fiza nodded picking some pieces of her snack that popped earlier on the table.

On her way while some of her mates were discussing some unimportant topic which Fiza calls it. Fiza removed her hijab and tied her scarf which was the same color as the recommended one in the school. "What's our last paper? For tomorrow I mean." Fiza asked folding her hijab and dropping it gently into her bag.

"Umm Basic Science? That's why Mrs Jale was in the class." Elizabeth explained and Fiza replied with an 'oh'. "Such a Dummy!" Barirat muttered and Fiza glared at her. "Great just great! This children have already sat on the first row. Fiza this is all your fault." Beth whined and Fiza arched her brow. "Repeat that.." And beth smiled and quickly walked to the second row of the computer room.

"I can't wait to go home. I miss my mama's food. Gosh I miss my room." Fiza rolled her eyes at her roommate who just can't keep her mouth shut and sleep. Surprisingly the senior she was sharing room with wasn't complaining rather she was immersed in her note copying and the other senior was deep in her novel. Yeah she should be reading by now since her last paper was tomorrow. But Fiza thought it was wiser to sleep and leave the rest to God.

"Fiza? Are you listening?" Salma her junior called while arranging her clothes. Fiza turned around in her bed and faced the ceiling frustrated. "Oh good, I thought you were asleep. I hope I'm not disturbing. When are your parents gonna come?..." That was it, Fiza briskly stood up which startled Salma and walked to her direction to give her a gentle slap. But the seniors got alerted and turned to her direction. "Fai'za, how many times did I tell you to never touch anyone in front of me. You're disturbing me and also land me in trouble. Go to bed and you, shut up. "Gosh Fiza you need to relax a bit-" Salma said.

"Fvcking keep your mouth shut!" The senior glared and immediately Salma looked down and continued whatever she was doing. Fiza turned to her bed and lied down. Immediately sleep overtook her. 'Salma'.

Next morning, Salma woke up with a loud gasp. She shrieked and briskly stood up shaking her body. Fiza leaned against the wall and dropped the bucket she was holding making a loud sound. She crossed her arms between her chest and waited for the seniors to talk. Senior Aisha just turned around and placed a pillow over her head while the other senior didn't flinch in her sleep.

This was a nice start. Fiza's lips quirked up a bit waiting for her to say something and when she didn't, she walked to her clothes section and took out her bathing and shampoo gel, towel and her brush and walked out. Not before giving Salma a long glare. Fiza picked the bucket she used in waking Salma up and walked into the general girls bathroom to take a bath.

'Just one more day left.' She muttered while closing her eyes and splashing more water on her face. But that one day could be ten times as annoying. Going back home. She shook her head and gently pushed the bucket aside and wrapped the towel round her body. Walking out towards the little room located immediately after the bathroom where girls could sit, wait or change their clothes.