damn.... it hurts - part 2

A week later
It's been an hour and we're in a park together. His head is on my lap. After that day i Haven't been going out to school or tution. So, We've met for the first time this week.
Me: the moon is beautiful....
Tae: true...
Me: btw how did you find my house?
Tae: After my school i went to your school for three days just to see you but never came. Then I asked the caretaker at your uncle's place. And she told me your address. And here we are. Oh- right ...btw are u free right now? I mean it's your day off from tuition, Right?
Me: ah yes... Why though?

He got up and pulled me up too. Grabbing my bag and my wrist he started taking me somewhere.
Me: at least tell me where are u taking me to...
Tae: we've been painting the whole house as new, so we've painted a large painting too. So that we can hang it right in the hall. You have to see it. Right now!!

He said while grabbing my wrist and running towards my uncle's place.
___________
At uncle's place....
Author's POV

Knocking at door they both tried to catch their breathes when the female caretaker opened the gate.
She: oh!- y/n?? Is that u??
You smiled and hugged her before she welcome you inside. The moment you stepped inside you saw your uncle standing and talking to the other kids. It feels like ages since you last saw him, although it was just 4 months ago.
You shouted so cheerfully and ran to hug him.

Y/n was too busy greeting her uncle that she didn't noticed how startled Taehyung was. He dropped her bag and covered his mouth in shock .

You: uncle!! Here, my friend Taehyung... And tae-tae, this is uncle Kim seo--

The moment you unlocked the hug, Taehyung ran towards your uncle and hugged him real tight. You were speechless and we're trying to figure out the situation. Then suddenly it hit you..
You: wait-- NO I MEAN- THIS- tell me what I'm expecting is true.
Tae: DAD!!!
You: fuck- it's true....
Uncle: dad? Who-- ...... Taehyung...????

A long silence......

You: this is your dad? Your biological dad??? I mean seriously.... How ??? Woahhhh!!!!
They both were hugging like there's no tomorrow. You went and parted them.
You: explain at least....

2 hours later....
Y/n's POV
Enough time to process the whole life story I finally sat still. Uncle left Canada 2 months later after tae and his mum had left. He went to Brazil  and got remarried a year later. So yeah now Taehyung has both step mom and dad. I could see disappointment in tae's eyes. Like he wasn't happy hearing about his step mother. While we were talking a women (in her end 40's) came out of the kitchen. She has her hands filled with sandwiches and shouted.
Her: where y'all are at??? Aish....my waist-- oh?
Me: gosh...she's beautiful...
I almost whispered to Taehyung but she heard and smiled.
Me: y/n? I expect...

I was stunned to know that she knows me but i still nodded.
Me: ah- ah yeah yes yes...
Uncle: bad bitch stuttering....
Me: yah! Old man, You better shut up!
Everyone around us took a sec to understand but laughed.
Uncle: Taehyung...go say hello...
Tae: i- I don't think I can-
You: go ahead-
I gave him a slight push on his back and he got up. Even before walking he looked at me and I smiled in reassurance.
Tae: Annyeonghaseyo! I'm-
She stood up to face him and stoked his hairs...
She: Taehyung....I know. I expected when I saw you... Come sit down.. did you eat? Here try this, I made this.

Meanwhile...
Me and uncle Kim were whispering to each other.
Uncle: yah, how do you know him?
Me: doesn't matter... Look at them, they look sweet.
Uncle: don't you dare change the topic. Because I can feel you have your dark eyes on my son...
Me: are u serious? No one can see him with dark eyes... I look at him in admiration, isn't he handsome?
Uncle: I told you-

I knew he was getting irritated so I just slapped his hand in fun.
Me: I wasn't planning to but should i date him?
Uncle hit me back on my wrist. I hit him back on his thigh. He slapped me back on my shoulder.
Aunty: shut up!!!!
She got up and we gulped in fear.
Us both: ahm... nevermind..... we'll leave....