part 1

Dad: I DONT CARE IF YOU'LL DIE SOMEDAY....
Y/n: YEAH!! YOU NEVER CARED!!
Her mother: STOP IT YOU BOTH!!
Dad: Stop it or you'll colapse because you're HELLA SICK!
You scoffed...
Y/n: none of you are as strong as I am.... you're both Hippocrates, YOU'RE NOT ANY SAINT YOURSELF, ALL YOU DID WAS INSULTING MOM AND NEVER SATISFIED WITH WHAT WE DO....
Her mother: Y/N!!! Do you even know what you're saying?? Go back to your room...
Dad: no, now she'll stand still. You know what you both are really annoying. I'm regretting having you y/n. All you did was troubling me with your medical condition. What was it again? Ah yeah you have a weak heart. Why do you even bother living..? Just die, (he pulled his hairs and yelled at you) You're such a mistake....
Your throat choked and you close your eyes. Your heart felt a bang and it hurts like hell...
Y/n: I- It wasn't me who asked you to bring me to this world... You chose it yourself. And if I'm a mistake, then why don't you just throw me out??
Dad: then who's gonna earn and return the money I've wasted in your treatments???
Y/n: is that the only relation we have with each other?? Mom!! Why won't you say anything here??
You looked at your mother with your all redden eyes filled with tears.
Mom: just let him be.... he'll cool down in a while..
She whispered in your ears and pushed you slightly towards your room. But yanking your mother's hand you yelled.
Y/n: fuck this 'leave him a while, he will calm down' aren't you sick of this behaviour??? He doesn't know how deep his words goes.... He's been beating you even since you came back from your home-
Mom: even since YOU protested against him. He's been behaving like this since the day YOU shouted at him for beating me. I am okay with it as long as he's caring about you...
Y/n: you really think he cares? No mom he doesn't. WAKE UP FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! All he wants is money. Just a million and they lose their shit out and go out to do anything.
Mom: why can't you just co-operate?? I'm trying to stay and bear all these just because I want you to live a better life --
Y/n: ohh for God's sake just stop using me as an excuse to your 'SO CALLED LOYALTY' to this man who's been neglecting your existence. ARGHHH!! FUCK!!
Your dad slapped you twice and looked at you with wide glaring eyes.
Dad: stop swearing in my home, bitch!! You're not even an adult.
Y/n: woah, look who's talking about good habits?
She scoffed and moved away from him.
Y/n: I don't have the energy to fight back anymore, I'm going out!!

Not having the strength anymore you just picked your jacket and your backback before running out of the house...

Y/n's POV
I know I've a weak heart, I know I have it since birth but that's not something I wished for.... I prayed to God that one day someone would tell me that it's okay and that I'm just like normal human instead of a burden on anyone. I wished but god never heard.
When I ran out of my house I couldn't think straight. Usually when this happens I always go to that bridge which is almost 20 minutes far away from my house. But today the case is different. It was raining when I stepped out.

Me: problems upon problems..... Fuck it! I don't care....
I just ran from there and thought where should I go.... The rain was so heavy that I just couldn't go much far away. I stood there waiting for the light to turn green for pedestrians to cross the road. The only place that came to my mind was that I could see 2-3 different benches near the park in front of me. But there was a person sitting there.

I crossed the road and walked to the benches. The one of them was too low for me to sit and the other one was broken. I wasn't crying anymore. So I just went to the person and asked.

Me: would you mind if I sit here?

The person didn't responded. I sighed and shook him by his hand.
Me: hello, excuse me can i-
I almost froze when I touched his hands. He was wearing only a hoodie and his hands were freezing cold. Thinking for a minute I placed my jacket right beside him and moved him again slightly hard and he opened his eyes.
Me: hey! Move your jacket I want to sit here.
??: umm..It's not mine.
Me: I don't care just move it or just wear it, you're shivering anyway.
??: Ah- i- o-okay...
He wore it and held it tightly. I smiled and took my seat. Becking up slightly I leaned my back on the bench and looked at him.
Me: it's cold today, right?
He looked at me and nodded.
??: A lot!
Me: then why were u here without any warm clothes?
??: I ran from my house without telling anyone. Didn't got the time to pack up.
I was shocked but just didn't reacted. I sighed and turned my face from him to the sky.