Fake Boyfriend? || 17

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
THE CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED BECAUSE OF THE AUTHOR'S PACKED SCHEDULE AND MESSED UP LIFE 😩

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THE CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED BECAUSE OF THE AUTHOR'S PACKED SCHEDULE AND MESSED UP LIFE 😩

______

"your boyfriend is really handsome,"

aera choked on her drink, glancing at the guy beside her who gives her a smile, nodding towards taehyung on her other side. she blinks a few times, gulping down the strawberry milkshake in her mouth, peeking at taehyung's face earning a glance from him and he smiles at her making her sigh.

"my boyfriend..." she mutters more to herself than to the guy who found taehyung attractive. but then on second thoughts, she realised that he wasn't wrong at all. taehyung is for sure insanely attractive with a powerful aura and features sharp enough to slice huma hearts. so she hides her mischievous grin and nods, looking at guy again leaning onto taehyung's arm, "yeah he's handsome, thank you,"

the boy chuckles silently, his attention only getting diverted when the elevator chimes and the doors slide apart. he gasps lightly, lifting up his free hand to give  a subtle goodbye wave to aera, flaunting his neat and beautiful nails painted in blue with little white hearts on the ring finger, index and thumb nail. aera points at the nail art, smiling at him and mouths, 'love that' getting a proud smile from the boy before he heads out.

"making friends huh?" taehyung glances down at her and she grins, nodding her head while sipping casually on her drink, still waiting for them to arrive at their floor. "do you maybe need a hug?" he asks, wrapping his arm around her shoulders, getting a laugh from her although she leans in his embrace, getting a little escape from the otherwise cramped elevator.

"oppa?" she looks up at his face and taehyung hums in response, noticing the naughty grin making it's way up the corner of her lips.

"okay, whatever that is. no," taehyung sighs.

"hear me out at least," aera pouts, leaving the straw from her mouth and turns her body to face taehyung.

"no, i know that smile and whatever you are thinking inside that little head. we're not ding that okay? it's a bad idea,"

"you don't even know the idea," the girl huffs, "just listen to me at least!"

"hey, shush," taehyung gives her a bit of a firm look when the other people in the elevator glance at them with unhappy faces. aera sighs softly, mocking at the elderly before completely hiding herself between taehyung's arms. the man sighs at her, not having anything to say, so he just pats her back, giving nervous smiles to the old couple and the middle aged men. "don't mind her please,"

"yeah, or else he'll beat you up," aera squints at them, "right oppa?"

"shut up," taehyung's hand smacks on her back, pulling a out an unhappy whine from aera as she now wriggles to get away from him  but he holds her strong enough, eyes giving off a strict glare now, "behave, aera," he lets out.