8

my mom was notified and she was devastated. she had no idea about any of it but she did mention my sleepwalking. when I gotten to the psych ward, they asked me questions like if I was susidel and I said no because it was tru. they asked me if I thought abt killing myself, what would stop me from doing it?? I said my job. I worked at jo-ann fabrics. after that, the lady showed me to my room. "this is where you will be staying. make yourself comfortable." she left but the door opened an inch so I walked out and left but I was also watching myself through the window. I walked back in my house...only to see alyssa?! "where have you been?? are you ok??" I was so confused. she dœsnt live wit me! did someone tell her I was in the psych ward?? I just stared at her and slowly started backing away. "hello?! just talk to me!! just tell me where you went. Just tell me how you gotten out. what happend??" she was firing questions at me like bullets from a gun. this was becoming all too much. where was my mom? I ran to my room and shut the door, locking it. "JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU WENT!!" She yelled before I slammed the door in her face.  I gotten on my bed and then all was silent. until a bright white glow started to come from the cracks in the door and something sounded like running water. my bed started to move by itself so I climbed out of my bedroom and somehow ended up at jo-ann fabrics like it was right across from my house but I always remembered it being a 15 minnet drive. I slowly walked towards the back door that was for employees only. it was unlocked for some reason so I went in and stolen all the protective peach fabric. the alarm went off but no cops showed up. I went back to my house and Alyssa was gone. I still wasnt sure where my mom was but at the time, I didn't care. I was now covering my room wit the fabric and sewing a protective outfit for myself. I went to a horse stable and put the fabric on a random horse too.  I decided to name her willow. "hey." I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and it was a random guy. Probably the owner of the place. "what are you doing here??" he asked. "I have to keep this horse safe." I replied slowly backing away because he was coming closer. "get out of here." he said quietly. I looked willow in the eye and she looked back at me. I did not even know if this horse was a girl or boy I was just guessing she was a girl. "GET OUT OF HERE!!" He yelled. "GET OUT OF HERE!!"  he was practically screaming at this point and I wasn't gonna lie, I thought he was gonna hurt me so I took off running. I then somehow ended up at mr. Folgers house even though I had no idea where he lived. I just knew this was his house. I walked in it because the door was unlocked. I walked up the stairs to his bedroom and seen him sleeping wit his wife. "wake up, Aaron. wake up." I whispered calling him by his 1st name. I walked down a corridor that was covered in moss. eventually, I reached a door. it was someone else's bedroom. a guy. I was not sure who it was exactly but we kissed for some reason snd I began cutting and folding peach fabric on the floor. he was sewing whenever I looked at him. but whenever i looked up again, he was gone. there was no roof above me. just a sky falls of stars. this time whenever I cut the peach fabric perfectly in half, I opened it up and there was the white room once more from my dream but this time, I was in control. not the fingers. instead of being forced to lie down, I walked in. it was full of pipes. I looked back but the guys bedroom was completely gone. the sky falls of stars had fully engulfed it so that was all I seen now. I continued forward and now I chold see the things I expiernced from a different point of view.  I seen the fingers moving me left and right to look at mr. Folger and Alyssa. I also seen a black arch wit squiggly lines in it. 3 of them actually. it looks like the fingers did that to Alyssa body too but I did not see them do it to Mr. Folger.  maybe that is what the bruises on the side of my body are from. that means Alyssa probably has them too...i continued forward and I seen something else now. I seen that glowing white ramp floating over the ocean. wit the sky full of stars of course. continuing forward,  I reached a ladder and climbed up it. I sent an infinite flow of peach fabric flowing smoothly like silk. I reached 1 of My best friends' bedroom. her room was thankfully  covered in peach fabric too so she chold be safe. if was morning now but I walked in her room and lied on her bed. "hi." she whispered smiling. "hi" I whispered back smiling. we held hands and went back to sleep...