9

turns out, that was just another abduction. I woken for real in the psych ward in someone's bed holding hands with them.  I opened my eyes to see that it was alyssa?! oh my God, I was so freaked out now, because this was for real. I chold finally talk to her about it because if she was in the psych ward too, then she can't call me crazy. maybe I was wrong the whole time. maybe mr. Folger was telling the truth whenever he said he was just a teacher. maybe in reality, only Alyssa was experiencing it and not him. but sense I was in her bed, I quickly went back to mine but I was too late. she woken up and said, "were you just in my bed??" I just stared. "what the hell were you doing in my bed?!" she demanded, getting angry. "it's you." I whispered. "why are you here??" I asked. "I really don't wanna talk about that wit you." she replied annoyed. "please??" I asked. "sorry, I just really wanna go back to sleep." she said. "I'm just tfyna figure out what's going on." I whispered. "I know and I understand I just don't wanna talk about it." "listen to me, listen to me!" I begged. "I know you from somewhere that's not here." I told her just like I told mr. Folger "do you remember me??" I asked just like I did wit him. Alyssa shaken her head no and said she just wanted to go back to sleep. "please, please tell me just, tell me!!"  I was seriously begging now. so she told me and it turns we weren't exactly experiencing the same thing but she thought I thought she was crazy but I promised her she wasn't and I meant it. I told her my grandpa thought he was from the future and nobody believed him. "they can take us to other times!" I exclaimed. "who can??" Alyssa asked. "we are being abducted." I said simply. she given a look like oh my God and lied back down covering her face wit her blanket. "no no no listen to me! there is a white space like a white room! there is a ramp floating over the ocean! t-theres the like FINGERS!"  "That's a dream I have like, all the time. how do you know about that??" {I FUCKING KNEW IT AHHHHH} I thought. I was beyond happy and relieved that it was all starting to come together and make sense. "it's not a dream" I said smiling. I laughed a bit. "how do you know about that dream??" she demanded. "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?! I NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT IT!!" "I Beleive you" I whispered.