Chapter 1

ABBEY'S P.OV

I slam my locker shut and headed to the cafeteria.I grab a lunch tray and go to the line.Our lunch is meatloaf.The lunchlady put the meatloaf in my tray.

I find the face of Hazel my bestfriend and there she is at the middle table waving at me.I smile at her and seat across her.She has this "disgusted face" in her pretty face.

"What's with your face?I asked facing her with curious face.
"Meatloaf is disgusting!"She reply still had her "disgusted face"
"Well..dont eat it"I suggest while eating my food.
"But Ill die because of hungriness"She said

I just chuckle at her and continue to eat my food.After were done eating and Hazel keep drinking water because of the meatloaf.

Ringg Ringg

The bell ring and Hazel and I walk outside the cafeteria and said our goodbyes cause we have different classes.I have Math and she have Biology.I rush to my Math class and sit at the back of row 2.After 5 minutes the teacher finally arrive and the English class start.

(After English class)

Ringgg Ringgg

"Class..Dissmiss"The teacher announce and the students put their things in their bag including me.It's finally going home and I cant wait to relax and read some books.

"Bye.Haze,see you tomorrow!"I wave at Hazel and she wave back at me.

I hurriedly go to the parking lot and hop inside my car and start the engine and drive to my house.

I park my car in the driveway of my mansion.My house is so big or should I say my mansion.I never really felt homey in this big mansion,It's just so big.

I open the door and go upstairs to my room.I glance at the clock 4:30 pm.What should I do?maybe just read a book.

I grab the The Fault In Our Stars book in my book shelf.Yeah!I have a bookshelf in my room.I sit up in my bed and read the book.After an hour I finish the 235 pages of the book.I yawn and decided to take a shower.I change into my pajamas and flop in my bed and fall asleep.

Hey guys..short chapter I know
Hahaha...Im a worst writer