Chapter 2

ABBEY'S P.O.V

Beep Beep Beep

I wake up with the sound of my alarm clock.I slam it and sit up in bed and rub my eyes like a little child.

I got up and go the bathroom and take a shower.I wear a tank top and a skinny jeans.I brush my hair and tie it into a messy bun and brush my teeth.I put my pink converse shoes.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen.I am all alone with my maids here.I took a bowl and put the cereal into it and eat it.

I look at the clock 6:10 am, school starts at 7:30 am.After eating I decided to read a book.About an hour,I look again at the clock 7:10.

I have to go now.I put the book in the shelf and go outside.I hop inside my car and started the engine and drive through school.

(AT THE SCHOOL)

I park my car in the parking lot and hop outside my car.I hurriedly go inside the school building and to my locker.

I open my locker and grab my books for first period.I headed to my English since it's my first period class.

I sit at the back again and put my earplug with a song Smile by Avril Lavigne.

After 10 minutes,the teacher finally arrive with papers in his hand.I hide the earplugs in my pocket in turn off the music.

"Class,I have some project for you.It needs a partner.So the project will be a summary in Romeo and Juliet.And well do ballot picking to find your partners."Mr. Forte said

The students do the ballot picking.Now it's my turn.I grab the piece of paper that have the number in it.

I go to my seat and open the folded piece of paper.The number is 10.I look at number and look for it.It was a nerdy girl.I sit next to her and smile at her.

"What's your name??"I ask smiling at her.
"Im Lily Marcus."She reply
"That's a nice name!"I compliment

And thats when the bell rings.Lunchtime here I come!I ran to the cafeteria and not bother to look for Hazel.

She'll understand.I quickly grab a lunch tray and order two.slices of pizza and an orange juice.Hazel arrive and sit across me.

"Why did you not wait in my classroom?"She ask
"Im very hungry..sorry?"I explained
"No its okay!'She said.

After were done eating the bell rings and it's for free period.I excuse myself to Hazel and ran away from her.I wasnt looking when I bump someone.

I look at the person and 'ooh' it's Blake Stanley the most popular badboy in school.He just stare at me and not bother to apologize.

"Im sorry?I wasnt--"Before I can reply,he cut me off.
"It's fine!'He said.I look surprise,I thought he will scream at me for bumping him.But look at him he just said "it's fine".
"Are you sure?"I asked surely
"Yep"He said popping the 'p'

Then suddenly blonde bitch came and touch his chest ew.Her name is Hailey,she dated Blake but Blake didnt seem to like her.

"Come on babe?"She said flirtily
"Not now,Hailey!"He demanded.Looks like he's annoyed.
"Why?Are you cheating on me?with that nerd!"She shout angrily

Anger flowed into my mind.I want to punch her ugly face and make it more uglier.

"We broke up!!"Stay away the hell out of me!!"He shout at her.
I am surprise,so they broke up.I wonder why?

"Can we just be together again?"She pleaded.Tears in her eyes.It looks like fake tears.

"No way!!I will never do that and Never will be!!"He said

The students hear their argument and gasp.They know all about Blake and Hailey.

"Im sorry again!I have to go!"I said while running away from them.I hear him shout "wait"but I ignore it and keep running until Im in the parking lot.

I hop inside my car,start the engine and drive to my house.

I ran upstairs into my room and slam the door shut.I change my uniform into a pajama.

Im still thinking about what happened.Maybe he isnt that bad at all?I dont know.I flop in my bed and fall asleep.