8

Hyunjin drove us to school, double checking Jeongin knew his responsibility before driving off. Whatever that meant.

The boy happily linked our arms, pulling me towards the school. He kept the forced smile, mumbling to me. "Beomgyu knows about the situation so when you aren't with me make sure he can see you. You don't have a phone, do you?"

I shook my head as we entered the busy hallways. The boy pulled a device out from his pocket, sliding it into mine. "It's my old phone. It has my current number, Beomgyu, and all of the boys. Will you be alright?"

I took a deep breath as we walked into the first class, taking our seats. "With the phone, you and Beomgyu, I feel a lot better. Thanks Jeongin."

He smiled brightly, giving me a little handshake. "You're like my best friend. Of course I want you safe."

----

  The day ended pretty uneventful, as I had skipped lunch to avoid getting sick once again. Luckily neither Jeongin or Beomgyu said a thing, saving me from making a lame excuse.

  Jeongin caught up to Beomgyu and I as we walked out of the last class of the day, gossiping about how rude and bitchy the teacher was today.

The three of us walked out of the building, taking notice of Hyunjins car in the parking lot.

  "Hey gyu it's been a while. Wanna join us?" Hyunjin greeted him with a small handshake, all of us squeezing into his little car.

  Hyunjin, Bangchan, and Minho were the only three with their own cars, but it seemed all the boys had license, even Jeongin.

  I sat in the front, noticing Hyunjins eyes constantly darting to each mirror. He caught my confused expression, laughing it off. "Sorry I just get really focused haha."

  "Hyung didn't we just drive in a circle?" Jeongin questioned, also calling out the males weird behavior. He sighed, looking once again at his rearview mirror. "I needed to check something. Don't freak out but I think we are being followed."

At the moment I almost wanted to start crying, but I didn't want to look weak in front of all the boys.

  Going around a shop once more he took a sharp turn to the right, gunning the gas and taking a couple sharp turns.

  "You d-don't think it's him, do you?" I stuttered, scratching at my arm is a distraction.

  "I'm not sure but he followed us in a circle twice. If it was just a misunderstanding I don't think he still would have been there after the second one. And this car was in the high school parking lot."

  His last words threw me into a silent panic, looking around to find said car. "It's okay.. I think I lost him. I'll take a little more of a detour to loose him for good before meeting Bangchan at the gym."

  Keeping his eyes on the road the worried boy kept looking over to check on me, reaching over to place a hand over mine, that dug at my arm.

  "Your brother and Chan had a long talk with all the boys and we are all prepared to keep you safe. Nothing will happen to you, Yuri." Hyunjin spoke aloud. My entire body became hot, feeling giggly and nervous by the way the boy spoke to me.

  His hand gave a reassuring squeeze, lightly smiling at me before looking forward once again.

  "T-thank you g-guys.. but we don't even know if it's me he's after.. you guys have to stay safe as well."

  The car filled with silence, causing me to frown.

  What did I say?

  "Yuri..." Jeongin started.

  "We are here. I see Chans car so let's go in." Hyunjin shot the younger a look through the mirror, turning off the vehicle and getting out. He ran to my side, opening the door for me.

  "Thank you.."

  What was Jeongin about to say? Did Hyunjin cut him off on purpose?

  We walked into the gym, walking passed all of the equipment and to a smaller, empty room with mats.

  "Good you guys made it. What's up Beomgyu?"

After a bit of chatter, Hyunjin quietly talked with the older as if he didn't want us to hear.

  He was probably not wanting attention from anyone else in the gym. I'm sure he's just telling him about the car.

  "Alright, Yuri I think we should get started."

---

  "Let's go to the next-"

  "I CAN'TTTTTT!!" I whined, flopping back in a ball of sweat on the matt.

  This is a lot harder than I thought it would be..

  Jeongin and Beomgyu went to play around with gym equipment, leaving Hyunjin; who just sat on the bench watching with an unreadable expression.

  Something's bothering him.. I hope he's okay.

  Bangchan chuckled, walking up to me and offering a hand.

  "No, I quit." I rolled over, hearing a chuckle from both males. I closed my eyes as I tried to get my breath back, until footsteps ran up to me and pinned me flat to the ground.

  "Y-yah!" I tried getting out of Hyunjins grip, but it was no use. He was a lot stronger than I was. Bangchan stood laughing with his arms crossed. "Try to get away."

  Oh come on! I'm too tireddd.

  I tried, but the tall male had both my legs and arms pinned. I was hopeless.

  However the position and lack of distance between us raised every hair on my body. I admit, I was one dirty minded motherfucker.

  If only we were in this position in a different circumstance

  Yeah, I said it

  Bangchan knelt down with a goofy smile. "Hard ain't it? In this kind of situation the only thing you should think of is getting the chance to hit their weak spot. First off, your right leg isn't as secure in his hold, so naturally you'd try to go for the crotch but let's not hurt Hyunjin."

  "Yeah I second that." Hyunjin remarked as we all shared a laugh.

Getting the idea I was able to quickly yank my leg to the side, lightly pushing on his thighs with my foot. "That's right, in that situation you could kick his legs out from underneath him, but what would you do after that?"

--