39

Seungmin and I walked around the school garden, passing some time before him, Jisung, Bangchan and Minho had time for lunch.

We sat on a bench, the cold bench shocking the both of us.

"You know, that was pretty cool. I don't think anyone will mess with you now."

I sighed. "Why is being Minhos sister so scary?" I asked, causing him to look at me. He noticed my curiosity, shifting his body to face me.

"Well in an arts school, things are very competitive. We have monthly rankings that are always posted on the walls in the first floor cafeteria. The top ten are students who the whole school only wishes to be. They are the people most likely to be scouted by entertainment agencies." He explained, going on his phone and pulling up the schools Instagram page.

He handed me the phone, the picture showing the wall in the cafeteria.

"Bangchan is number one!?!"

He chuckled. "Keep reading."

My eyes widened as I scanned the list.

1. Bang Bangchan
2. Lee Minho
3. Han Jisung
4. Seo Changbin
5.Hwang Hyunjin
6. Lee Yongbok
7. Kim Seungmin
8. Choi Yeonjun
9. Hwang Yeji
10. Song Yuqi

"You guys.. are all on here.."

"You and Jeongin would be up there too if you went here."

I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Mhm maybe Jeongin but not me. Singing is all I've got and I'm only okay at it."

"None of us are forcing you to do it, but maybe this year you get to know the school and see what you can do. Have you ever tried dancing or making music?"

  I shook my head. "You have a point.. plus it's not like I have any future plans.."

  "Also, it's useful to know Minho hyung is not the same goofy person we know around here at school. Many people fear him and Changbin. And if people found out who you are to Bangchan hyung, people definitely won't mess with you."

  Seungmin looked at the time, letting out a huff. "There's about twenty five minutes before lunch. Would you like to go to a studio and we can sing a bit?"

  "You know what, why not." I shrugged, happy to get up from the frozen bench.

--

  Bangchan and Minho got us from the studio and we began walking to the cafeteria, the two walking on either side of me like body guards after hearing from Hyunjin.

  "Are you sure it's okay for someone who doesn't go to this school to be in the school having lunch?" I asked with a bit of anxiety.

  Minho handed me a lunch box with a chuckle. "Not really since you have your own lunch." Minho informed as Chan added. "And the whole school knows who you are."

  "They do?!"

  I went silent as Seungmin opened the doors and many whispers went around the large room. We walked to the only empty table, the two sitting next to me as I had the window seat.

  I felt watched by many eyes and what's worse is that I knew that many people were actually watching my every move.

  Bangchan and Seungmin went up to get their lunch as Jisung finally joined the table, everyone taking turns to get food so I wasn't alone at the table.

  "So Yuri, after getting a little taste of what this school is like, what are your opinions?" Jisung asked, taking a big bite of pizza.

  I shrugged, giving a neutral response.  "The school seems really cool but I don't know how to feel about the ranking system and the people."

  "That's fair. It's obviously not normal in most colleges." Minho chuckled.

  "So.. what else is different with the top ten?"

  Bangchan placed a hand on my knee under the table, cleaning his mouth with his napkin. "The ranking system is by grades, contest wins, and even how much outside attention you can bring in. The school has many fairs and festivals where contests take place, the students voting on the performance they like best."

  Seungmin but in. "the top ten are also kind of privileged around the school. Jump in front of lines, teachers favorites, I could go on for a while."

---

  The day finally came to an end, Bangchan driving me back to the house. Hongjoongs car was already in the driveway, four of them getting out of the car as we arrived.

  We all walked inside as Minho, Hyunjin and Jeongin arrived as well.

  Gathering in the livingroom Bangchan held me close as he tried to prepare me for the conversation to be had.

  "So.." Hongjoong started, taking a deep breath. "We've come up with a plan.. only if everyone agrees to it of course."

  I sat up, getting ready to listen to them. Bangchans hand wrapped around my waist, giving me a light squeeze.

  "Mr stalkers name is Lee Kangmin.We found where he works and lives however he has yet to show up to either place." Hongjoong informed the group as a whole.

  Seonghwa cleared his throat. "The plan is to bait him, however instead of using Yuri as bait, we will use me."

  I frowned. I didn't understand how that would work, but clearly I didn't have to wait long to know as Hongjoong spoke once more. "Considering Hyunjin has been followed multiple times by him with the suspicion that he is Yuris boyfriend, the plan is to make him think Seonghwa is her boyfriend. Have the two go out in public and maybe act a little flirty, make it seem like a date. After said date Bangchan and Minho picks her up and we monitor Seonghwa for the following days to try and trap him."

  I was slightly taken back but wasn't bothered, as it seemed like a pretty good plan.

  "What if.. Seonghwa gets hurt by him?" I quietly spoke as the group chuckled. "I appreciate the worry Yuri, but I will be just fine." He assured.

  Well... I guess I have no complaints then?

--