Enticing Beginning!

Dake found the messy bed he left this morning pathetic. He would never allow himself to get better like this.

It's hilarious really. He's been told by countless people, his aunt and uncle, the past 15 therapists he has had, random Redditors, and some ads on the forbidden sites he reads his manga on. But he will never listen. Taking plenty of pills and what not. What makes it worse is how everyone thinks he's powerless. Which he isn't by the way! Only 48.5% of his country even has powers to begin with. So why is he the only one being harassed about it?

I'll tell you why. He is gay. A homosexual. A man who loves men. All of the above. All of his silly little crushes have been the popular type, sporty type, and verbal abusive type. He has had a singular lover in the past. And let me tell you, it did not end up well what so ever. He was hated by the boys parents and the boy was a mamas boy and he was easily swayed, so they lasted about 2 weeks.

Well anyways back to the present. We can see poor Dake jerking off to one of his boy love mangas, wishing the omega in his story was him. The omega was a cute little baby like dude. Blond hair, orange eyes, small, shaved, and all around attractive. Dake wished he could be like that small omega. But he isn't. Dake is 5'11, around 165 pounds (of muscle, not to mention), dirty blond hair, and black eyes. He would be one amazing top in a relationship, but no one would like this huge guys as a bottom.

See, he could easily go to a gay bar and hook up with one of the plenty of men there, but to be honest, that is way too much work for poor Dake. Dake hates doing things that aren't necessary. Not that working out is necessary, but he wants to seem attractive to someone, even if they are women. He's so desperate for the slightest ounce of attention he can get.

Oh yeah! I forgot about the power thing! In this world, less than 50% of the entire world have a certain power. The powers are all based off the 4 elements fire, water, air, and Earth. Some are even special enough to have two of the elements. But not Dake, he hardly has a bit of one power. He is in the air category. No one likes the air element because it is seen as weak. And not to mention, not a ton of people have the air element as a power. Dake not only gets mad fun of him being an air element, but also the fact that he does not know how to use it at all. He's tried plenty of times, but it never goes in his favor.

Poor Dake. He would be loved if he wasn't weak and a homosexual. But he is, and to be honest he has absolutely not control over that. He is quite the attractive person. But not for men or any other element. Even air elements hate him for some reason.

Okay once again, let's come back to present time. Dake has finally finished his little jerk off session! And he missed the tissue! He's a homosexual, weak, and doesn't know how to control his ejaculation! At least he knows how to wash his mess and his hands.

The only good things about poor Dake is that he is cleanly. Yeah he hardly shaves, but he waiting to do that until he gets a boyfriend incase the boyfriend is into that. Poor Dake has finally realized that he got semen on his manga and then he began to cry. Not only is he a homosexual, weak, doesn't know how to control his ejaculation, but he is also a crybaby.

Poor Dake cries over everything. Once when his cat ran into a wall and fell over because the cat isn't the smartest cookie, he began sobbing. He also accidentally grabbed the cat because his eyes were so blurred from his violent cries, which made him cry even more.

"Dake! There's someone here for you!" Dake perked up. I don't know why he did but he sure did! He was confused why anyone would want to see him. Not only is he a homosexual, weak, doesn't know how to control his ejaculation, a crybaby, but he also has absolutely no friends. Not one. Not a singular dust partial wants to be friends with him.

He bolted down the stairs. He kind of expected the weird little girl next door. She's really weird. She picks her nose, she puts markers in her ears, and she's a ginger. For some reason, she loves to eat the carrots that Dakes aunt and uncle always buy, so that's why she always comes over. But why would his aunt need to call Dake down for that when she could just hand the brace faced little girl carrots herself?

He didn't know but he slammed open the door. It was some dude from his school. He is popular and everything, but Dake is awful with names. Dake just yelled at the poor dude a hello. The dude was a bit shocked to see what Dake was wearing. Dake was in his underwear and he forgot! So not only is Dake a homosexual, weak, doesn't know how to control his ejaculation, a crybaby, a person with no friends, but he is also stupid! He's every stupid because he couldn't even feel the Winter air on his hairy legs. Though the hair probably protected his skin. The hair on his pencils were so long you could make a couple braids out of it! But the dude was not looking at Dakes muscular, hairy, thick and shiny thighs, but he was looking at poor Dakes pecs! His pecs man! His man boobs!

His pecs weren't hairy because Dake loved them. He would totally join the swim team to show off his amazingly thick pecs, but then people would see his hard on when looking at the swim team captain. And he did not want that! Anyways, the stare off between the dude and Dakes pecs went on for a strange amount of minutes. The dude finally snapped into reality. I guess he noticed Dake was a man and not a female on full display for him to see. "Hello!" The dude yelled. Dake stared at him, mouth agape, wondering why this muscular but skinny dude who was strangely tall then he was there. The dude stared back with a nice smile. Weirdo. "Uhm I'm sure you know my name and everything-" poor dude was cut off by stupid Dake saying, "No I don't." Stupid Dake. "Oh! Then my name is Myer!" Who the fuck would name their son Myer, poor Dake thought in his pea sized brain. "Ok." Poor Dake replied.

He was wondering what Mare was doing in his door way. "Well Mare what are you doing here?" Poor Dake. His name is not Mare! "My name is Myer!" Myer got a little self conscious about that one! "Okay Mare, what do you need?" Myer just shut his eyes and took a little breath. "I'm here for you!" What was this happy man talking about? For Dake? He is funny! No one wants to be there for Dake. No one.

That was far too much writing  for me. See what this silly man needs from Stupid poor Dake in the next chapter! And no! I am not proof reading this! You either love my mistakes, or u are the mistake!!!!!