Kicked out?!?!

Stupid Dake looked around, finally realizing that it's a bit cold outside. He began shivering while Mare was peeking at Dakes pecs. This was angering the homosexual Dake. "What in tarnation do you want?!?" Dake hollered through shivers, startling poor poor Mare. "I-i-i-i-" Dake took Mares hand and shoved him into his home, tapping his foot ferociously at Mare. "Can you speak properly Mare?!" Dake was getting verrryyy impatient and the fact that Dake said Myers name wrong again infuriated poor poor Myer. "Can you just say my name right? It shouldn't be that hard!" Myer took over Dake, his eyebrows furrowed. Dake rose of his eyebrows,"I don't even know who you are you twink." Myer looked at Dake confused. "Twink?!? ME?!? TWINK?!?" Dake was about to respond before his mother came into the living room, all dressed up with her keys. "Nice to see you boys getting along! Anywho, I've got to get going. Mamas got a date!" She said, cuffing her cheeks and wiggling with a blush. Dake looked at his mother with slight disgust before his mother quickly rushed past the boys and left. Myer looked back at Dake, extremely confused. "Shut the hell up." Dake didn't let Myer even let a peep out of those lips of his. "Uhm.. anyway.. I'm not a fucking twink. If we are being real here, you're the one with your huge pecs out." Dake looked down and saw his bare chest on display, quickly covering it. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?!?" Dake was furious as Myer snickered at him. "You're in MY house coming out of nowhere and I have no fucking clue who you are and you have the balls to laugh at me?!?" Dake was not having it. He was not going to let this troglodyte interrupt his privacy then laugh at him because his slightly bigger than normal pecs were out and about. "Well, you probably should know me. I'm pretty popular to say the least." Myer smirked and blew at his nails. Dake looked at him with pure disgust. "You think you're some hot shit huh? I'm a no one and yet i still have no fucking clue who you are." Myer smirked down at Dake as he yapped. "Like literally every girl at school wants me." Myer sighed like being that popular was the most difficult thing any human could possibly endure. "Mhm. You can leave now. The door is right there." Dake was tired of this guy and pointed towards the door. Myer twitched a bit before looking like he suddenly had an idea."I remember what I came here for now! It is because we are partners on a huge assignment and I came here to let you know I am not going any of it!" Myer laughed like that was the funniest thing that has ever escaped from a persons vocal cords in all of history. "Haha. You're quite the funny guy. Now get the fuck out of my house." Dake was realllll annoyed at this popular guy who thought he was all that and more. "You're quite the rude one, aren't you? Don't be jealous over me and my fire powers and popularity." Dake ignored him and opened up the front door, motioning for him to get the hell out. Myer looked at him surprised, like he was hurt or something. "Me? Myer? Me? Leaving?" Myer looked around, wandering who else Dake could possibly talking about. "'Me? Myer?' Yes you get the fuck out of my house." Dake said mockingly grabbing Myers wrist and dragging him towards the door. He had no intention of ever speaking to this guy again. Attractive or not. Dake might be stupid, but he isn't THAT stupid. Myer sighed like a sad puppy and slowly trudged out the door, turning around to continue talking before he was met with a face full of wood. The door was immediately shut and locked after he exited the frame. "And don't come back!" Dake shouted through the door and walked away. He wiped his sweat like kicking out some guy was such a difficult task. Dake slowly stumbled up the stairs, getting ready for a huge nap.

I'm going to go feral. i have no idea what to write. So now you, the poor poor one singular person reading this, has to try and fight your way through this tragedy. again, i'm not proof reading this 😍