𝓜𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓾

The next few weeks went by in a blur, Sophie was acting less good and started to fit in with the Nevers, Ever since Lesso dragged her too the Doom Room she's acted strange. When the children where getting their finger glows, Sophie strutted into the room and cut the line to get hers, she didn't even flinch when the key stabbed into her finger. Lesso was also acting rather suspicious, you and Dovey grew close again and Tiz made a new friend.

That friend being Tedros, You and Lesso where eating at the table whilst Tristesse was sitting on the table Infront of Tedros and Beatrix explaining how girls liked to be woo'd, god she was your daughter. You looked over to Sophie and Agatha and they where talking together with a king Arthur book infront of them. “Y/n are you alright? You've hardly eaten any of your food.” You looked over at Dovey and smiled “Of course I'm fine. Just wondering.” Dovey smiled and went back to eating, you wondered what school Tristesse would end up in. She had some good in her but also some evil.

As the days went by you saw how Sophie and Tedros grew closer causing Sophie to get closer to your daughter, you wondered if Tristesse remembered the day she saw you hurting Sophie. You wondered if Sophie had ever forgiven you, but that's all you could do. Wonder.

One day during lunch a fight broke out in the hall, you where in the library and walked in on the Ever's and Nevers going at each other with forks and plates “STOP IT!” They all stopped and looked over at you, Dovey and Lesso walked in and asked what was going on. Apparently, Sophie and Tedros had gotten a little too close to the Ever's came over but the Nevers attacked. “Alright, Sophie, Tedros and you Agatha all in the library now.” Agatha pulled a face but listened, the four of you waited in the library until the other teachers arrived and the school master.

When the teachers all sat down along the long table, you knew they meant business, the two dean's sat opposite each other and you sat next to the school master. All the teachers where bickering about what to do whilst you and the school master had your own argument. Until he made his decision “Good and Evil can not be together! It's against the rules.” You and Lesso looked over at Dovey, did your mother really just say that “It's repulsive!” Lesso then looked at you after you said that.

Agatha pulled an unimpressed face “Isn't the Fairy Godmother, having sex with the Dean of evil.” You leaned forward “There are Two fairy godmothers in this room Agatha.” Agatha rolled her eyes “Aren't you, Y/n Lesso, not only having sex with the Dean of evil but also married to her. And we're you not an Ever student.” She had a point, it was true.

“We'll talk about us being 'repulsive' later.” You sighed and the school master held his hands together “You two shall take part in the trial by tale.” You and the other Evers obviously gasped whilst the Nevers laughed. A mixed reaction to say the least. “Really!? But they never had to do it!” Sophie pointed at you and your wife and it was true, you didn't have to take part in the trial “Because we are adults.” Wonderful comeback Y/n, not like a relationship started between the two of you whilst you where attending the school.

“Ugh.” Lesso then went on to explain what the trial by tale was and both Sophie and Tedros agreed to do it, It would commence today at sundown. And you being the. Fairy Godmother got to make the announcement, hooray! You stood Infront of Sophie and Tedros, Sophie staring daggers at you and Tedros giving you a blank look, god almighty.

“The trial by tale is a dangerous task, we are not allowed to help you once you've entered the forest, you shall be given a red cloth that if you are to drop, you shall be teleported to safety. Do you still with to continue?” Sophie and Tedros looked at each other, Tedros answered with a firm yes whilst Sophie answered with a hesitant “Yes....definitely.” You smiled “Then let the trial begin!” You hit your staff on the ground and Sophie followed the Uglification teacher outside whilst Tedros followed Yuba.