Poppy's Morning

Poppy: *wakes up and get dressed while singing a morning song feeling great*

Poppy: *is all dressed and read and so it branch and jumps out of the bunker in the air holding hands with branch flying through the sky as they fly through the sky and land somewhere and sing along with all the trolls and dance as well*

After the song

Branch: popifer you did great!

Poppy: :0 branchie that's my line.....

Branch: yeah, but I stole it cuase I felt like it *walks off to go in the woods like usual and leaves poppy standing there still*

Poppy: that dork

Poppy: *walks back to the bunker and cleans it up a bit*

Creek: *after the dance he notices poppy going back and smirks evily and heads to his pod to do something*

At his ugly pod

Creek: *grabbing some things to do his plan and sets out to go into the bunker knowing what he's dealing with*

Poppy: *cleaning the table in the kitchen not knowing what waits for her in the future*

Poppy: *as she cleans she hears rustling thinking it's branch and got in here quietly somehow and calls out* branchifer I can hear you booh booh....

Silence.

Poppy: what the-* is confused and tries again* branchie hone, I know your there...don't act like I don't.

Nothing

Poppy: *thinks* that's Strang.

She ignores it thinking maybe it may be a rat of some sort and goes back to cleaning the table*

Creek: *smiles creep like and runs to a randome room that Poppy had never seen or heard of but branch knows about it and somehow creek as well and heads in and does something*

Poppy: *swifers the kitchen floor*

Creek: *somehow invisible he sees a light stand near the elevator shaft that's to the right of it and nocks some tissues off*

Poppy: *looks up in confusion and stops what she's doing and notices that the tissues got nocked off and looks to see if there was anyone hoping that there was and to her utter surprise she didn't see anyone witch really on edge a bit but continued thinking maybe it was that stupid rwt trying not to make herself seam like she is going crazy and keeps swifering*

Creek: *not being able for her to see em  he kicks the tissues over to her as she is getting done cleaning the floor and yips and jumps seeing it come to her and looks at it in horror and confusion and stop swiffering and puts it away and picks it up then feels an arm around her and freaks out and tries to run but it doesn't let her go and feels a kiss on her neck and screams and for random reason has the urge to kick so that's what she does then hears a oof and then the stuff that creek had token wore off and she could now see em and she screams our in horror* WHAT THE ACTAL HELL!!!

creek: *gets up and shushes her by placing his hand over her mouth* now let's not do that baby *smirks at her*

Poppy: ew! What is your issue!?

Branch: *is making his way down the elevator shaft and creek gasps and quickly says say anything I will kill you- *and with that he runs out*

Branch: hey baby girl hwo are you doing so far?

Poppy: *tries to make it look like she was just coming to see em and not what actually had happened cuase of his threat* oh! Hey branchie, how was your sticks collecting thing?

Branch: uhh great, got more then yesterday but so far perfect...you doing alright?

Poppy: yeah! 😁

Branch: okeeey.

K guys I wanna leave it here cuase it's late and I wanna finish this so odios. Hop you like.