Creek Tries To Get Er

Branch: *is trying to find poppy*

He finds her in the room cleaning it.

Branch: *smiles at er and gets her attention*

Poppy: *looks up and smiles* you okay hone?

Branch: yeah *smiles * just going to go run some arrands and I'll be back soon.

Poppy: oh okay *stands up straight and walks up to em giving em a kiss goodbye and a hug* I love you. Stay outa trouble k🙂.

Branch: *laphs a bit* okay.

And with that he walks out of the bunker to go do his own stuff.

Poppy; * goes back to doing whatever she was doing*

A little after that there is someone standing quietly at the door not making a peep.

Poppy: *is busy doing her own thing and minding her own business *

Creek: my love....

Poppy: *jerks up quickly seeing creek standing there with a creepy ass smile on his face and gasps in horror and yells* what do you want!? Get out of here!!

Creek: well well well, is that a nice thing to say to your new husband😈?

Poppy: what the heck creek, go away.....no one asked for you to come in or let you in!!

Creek: oh but that but don't care about that. I only wanted to see you baby girl *smirks*

Poppy: *tacks a step back*

Creek: *walks up to her and pins her against the wall and puts his left arm above against the wall and smiles down at her and raps his hair around her waist and pins her tightly against the wall* you mine and there is nothing you can do about...

Poppy: *screams and tries to escape but creek places a hand on her mouth and hushes her and  sucks on her neck*

Poppy: *muffles a mone in discomfort
*

Creek: *smiles enjoying every part of it* you mine now my precious jewelry😈😈😈.

Poppy: *kicks em in the you know what and tries to escape em but she fails*

Creek: *flinches and falls to the ground and noticing her trying to escape em he grabs ahold of her ankle cuasing her to fall on the ground with a oof*

Poppy: *struggles to get her leg put of his grasp*

Creek: *pulls her towards em and sits on top of her holding her hands behind her back as she kicks her legs trying to get out from under em with no succeeding *

Creek: *in a low creepy like voice* where do you think your goin?? Your mine and there is no getting away from me honey...your all mine.

Poppy: *screams* LET GO OF ME!! YOU GOT NO BUSINESS IN DOING THIS!! BRANCH IS MINE AND IF HE COMES BACK HE'S GOINF TO BEAT YOYR ASS!!! SO LET GO OF ME IF YOU DONT WANT THAT!!!

Creek: oh branch doesn't scare me and what can he do? I'm way to strong for em.

Poppy: SHUT THE HELL UP YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK!!

Creek: *grabs a fist full of her hair* YOU DONT TALK TO ME THAT WAY!!

Poppy: I AM THE QUEEN AND YOUR NOTHING!! YOU DONT EVER BACK TALK TO ME I CAN DO AS I WANT AND WHATEVER I WANT I CAN OVER POWER YOU WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

Creek: *anger builds up inside em and out of no where he punches her back a little*

Poppy: UH!-

Poppy: *remembering that branch had set something up so if anything happened to her while he wasn't int the bunker all she had to do was scream and it will sense something and alarm branch so he just has to run back and with that she screams pn the top of her lugs* AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Creek: *quickly turning her over and slapping his hand over her mouth to muffle her screams*

Poppy: *tries to rip it off while still screaming but forgets that he's holding her wrists together but she still tries to free them from his grasp*

Creek: I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO!! NORE BRINGING ANY ATTENTION TO US WHAT SO EVER*

poppy: *kicks and screams more struggling to escape em*

Creek: *holds her down firmly *

The alarm goes off.

Branch: *is fixing a leak at DJs place and feels the vibration of the alarm and is shocked and scared knowing what it is and already being done he rushes to her* I got to go your welcome *runs off to the bunker*

He reaches the bunker and heads in.

Creek: *doesn't hear the elevator shaft come down and keeps holding her down*

Branch: *hears struggling and follows it to their room that Poppy was cleaning and as he reaches the door way he gasps in shock now realizing what is happening*

Creek: *hears em and looks up while still holding poppy down*

Branch: LET HER GO!

Creek: NEVRR!!!

Branch: *brings out a pan and walks up to em and pans em hard in the head* night....

Poppy: *quickly gets up and rushes to branches side*

Branch: *puts the pan away and with concern in his eyes he looks down at her* you okay pops?

Poppy: *shakes head no*

Brabch: why what did he do to you?!

Poppy: *cries out* he punched me in the back a few times!!😭😭😭

Branch: *raps his arms around her and softly runs her head trying to comfort her* sh she shhh its all okay...I'm here now. Je can't hurt ya no more.

Poppy: *sobs into his chest*

Branch; *picks her up bridle style and cries her out to the couch and places a blanket over her and goes and gets creek and yeets em dar away from the bunker and goes back in and cuddles with poppy*

Poppy: *feel comfy and a smiles*

Branch: *plants a small kis on her cheek and drifts off to sleep*

Poppy: *does so as well*