Chapter 1

Sans POV:

They're all one... all of them... Undyne, Grilby, Muffet, the old lady, Asgore, and... Paps, all because IT decided to do genocide, IT wanted to play. 

"Why God?"

I got up and started walking down the path to the throne room, where I found a pile of dust... Asgore was gone.

Suddenly a bright flash of light and a loud boom interrupted my thoughts,

BOOM!

I shortcutted over to the barrier except, there was no barrier, and sunlight shone through the air, pure air, wait a minute, could that mean that the barrier was br-

Suddenly, voices filled the air, I ducked back into the throne room and hid

"Guys! what is this place?"

"I don't know, but be careful, we don't know what's down here, could be monsters."

"Leo! Percy! I think I know where we are, I read a book once about a long time ago, in which humans banished a bunch of different monsters underground, but I didn't think it was real."

Humans! They were humans, but wh- 

I heard footsteps headed toward the throne room, and I dove into a giant pile of flowers just as 3 armed teenagers walked into the room.

"Did you hear something?"

"No, did you see anything?"

No... I just thought I heard something though..."

They all looked around warily, I mentally cursed myself for not shortcutting out of there instead of diving into a pile of dumb flowers that looked just like that stupid weed.

They started poking around the room, so while all of the teenagers looked away I teleported into the judgment hall and waited, a few minutes later they wandered in, and when they noticed me, they sucked in a breath. The one with a hammer in his arm started whispering to the others, while I just waited for them, with empty eye sockets.

"Hey! Skeleton guy! Wh-

"Leo shut up!"

They all glanced at me, and I decided its time.

"I don't know who or where you're from, but when everyone you knew and loved are murdered by a genocidal child, you don't really FEEL anymore... So if you decide to explore the empty underground...

I empty my eye sockets,

"...Your gonna have a bad time."

One of the teenagers, the one holding a dagger, took a step forward and said:

"What is with all the dust around here?

I explained emotionlessly:

"Monsters turn into dust when they die, which 99% of the underground's population has..."

Is this good or bad, leave it in the comments, please

This is my first story so... yeah

Thank you for ur feedback