Ahmya Todoroki

Ahmya Todoroki

Ahmya Todoroki is a 15 year-old girl

Ahmya Todoroki is a 15 year-old girl. She was born on July 9th, which makes her a Cancer. She is a very kind person and some people, even though she has the horns, wings, and tail, call her "Child of Purity" for her kind actions around the town. She can summon black rain during different storms and they can be deadly depending her emotions. She has a black spot on her face, which she covers up with an eyepatch. Her horns, wings, tail, and black spot are there because she was Experiment 18 as a young child. When she was 9 years old, she and multiple other experiments escaped the lab and they went into disguise. She then met Eri, who she quickly became best friends with. Without having a name, Eri gave her the name Ahmya because it's Japanese for black rain, based off of her abilities. Eri was another experiment and she was purchased to get her away from the evil scientists. Eventually, she met Dabi, AKA Toya Todoroki, who, after hearing her story, decided to take her in and took care of her as if she was his biological daughter. Dabi enrolled her in school and she hadn't covered her animal characteristics. While she has been bullied at first, she was still kind to everyone. She absolutely loves pies and she has been teaching herself to make them. She loves the color black because it reminds her of her powers. When using her powers due to emotions, her wings expand, her horns grow larger, and her tail becomes longer. The black mark on her face turns red if it's because of anger. She isn't that good of a fighter but she does know the basics of karate and she always carries pepper spray, a small blade disguised as a pen, and a hidden kunai attached to her wrist.