Hikari Yasi

Hikari Yasi

Hikari Yasi is a 27 year-old woman

Hikari Yasi is a 27 year-old woman. She was born on February 18 making her an Aquarius. Her name means "light." She is Hawk's beloved girlfriend and she moved in with him when she was 18, a year after they started dating. She had lived in an abusive household and was abused on the daily by her parents and older sister. But, when she said that she was going to move in with Hawks, as well as introducing him, her parents tried to convince her to stay and her sister tried to convince Hawks to date her instead of Hikari. She loves the color purple because it's calming to her. She loves rice and Hawks tries to make some for her every three days. With being abused and told to never talk, she is very quiet. While living with her abusive parents, she had taught herself computer science, things like HTML, CSS, lots of things. She is one of those people behind the scenes at hero agencies who work at computers to get as much information as possible. She can fight and she always has a hidden blade in her hair and attached in the leaf headband Hawks made for her. The leaves in the headband all have a mini blade that she can use for self-defense.

(I accidentally put 23 in the picture)