New School

Hey guys I made a new book I'm still new to is and sorry if it's not good but plz like and comments thank you XOX.

-----------------------------------

MERCEDES POV

Hi I'm Mercedes and I know that's a weird name to name some one but I like it.

I'm 16 and I'm a freshman and this is weird for me Cuz I always been homeschooled up until High School.

I look at my schedule to see what classes I had first period it was social studies and I was going to be late. Great just what I need to be late on the first day of school. Ugh can't my day get any worse. I finally made it to first period. I walk in to class and every just stared at me. 'Why do every buddy just staring at me it's embarrassing'

My teacher was smiling at me least that kind of made me feel better.

'Hello you must be Mercedes'

'Umm.. hi sorry I'm late I just got confused where your class was'

'Oh it's ok hon just take a seat in the back left next to the window'

I went to go sit where I was told and she just went back to the lesson. I felt the other students looking at me so I look out the window. To see something standing by the trees looking at me.

(Time Skip)

It was now lunch time and I just got out of the lunch line looking for somewhere to sit and I see someone waived to me to get my attention so I walked up to her.
'Um hi '
'Hello do you not have a place to sit'
'Yeah I was just looking for some where to sit.'
'Well you can't sit with me and my friends'
'Okay thanks'

I just got done talking and her name was Janey she was the only one that talk to me but there was some other guys whistled at me and called me a cutie I just blushed and look away and kept on walking. I'm like really shy when it comes to people.

(Time Skip)

I was walking home from school Because I don't like thanking the bus because there would be guys trying to flirt with me so I decide to walk home so I don't deal with them. I always have guys hitting on me everywhere I went just because I had black hair and electric blue eyes and pale skin. Then I heard some foot steps behind me I look back to see No one I thought I was just hearing things then I look back and see a guy right in front of me I jump back in surprise he did looked cute he had black hair and green eyes he was about 6'5 and I was 5'5. He then smiled at me and put his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't scream.
'Shh he said and let go of my mouth'
' what the freak was that for I said'
He just looked at me. 'Hello I said to get him to stop looking at me , sure I was blushing like crazy though. he chuckled and made me blush even more. Can you please stop looking at me like that I said.
'But why you looked cute when your blushing he said. So what is your name he said, Mercedes, hmm Mercedes that's not a bad name for you he said while smiling at me. What's your name I said to him? Its Skyler he said, Skyler is a cute name I said to him. Well thanks sweetheart.

What did he just called me sweetheart I looked down at the ground trying not to blush. 'Hey do want to for to Starbucks with me? He took a minute to think about and he said sure why not and we just started walking and talking.

(Time Skip)
We walked into the doors to Starbucks and I organize a large mocha And he ordered the same I was about to pay for our coffee but he said he would. Thank I said to him and gave him a cute smile. Yeah No problem I can later pretty lady pay for our coffee and if I did what kind of gentleman would I be he said. We sat at a table and started talking he told me about him and we go to the same school and he said he is in all my classes but he said he was not in first period. He said he was outsaid and I said if he was by the forest where I seen someone and he said maybe. Why I ask him and said I don't know and I didn't know that we would be having a new student today I would have been in class.
Well I wish you was I just had people staring at me and I felt uncomfortable.
Do you want to go see something Mercedes he ask. Um suer why not he grab ahold of my hand and started walking out the coffee shop. What I forgot to get my coffee i said and I went back in.
Skyler POV
I ask her if she wanted to go see somethig and she said sure. Yes now I can be alone with her for a little while longer we went to go in the forest and i know a pond in the middle of the forest that she would love to see and maybe I can get her to fall in love with me. Because she was the most beautiful woman ever seen and she had a Good personality and don't get me started on her looks when I first seen her I I know that she was the for me. Her eyes where so blue and her black hair and those soft pink lips. She will be Mine and I will not take No for an answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is my last time updating this chapter but anyway plz like and comment.