Unbelievable

Mercedes POV
He took me into the forest I went to look up and I see a beautiful lake in the middle of the woods. I looked up in to hisbright green eyes and I said wow this is beautiful where do you know where this place was that I ask him. He said he was walking in the forest one day and I scene this lake. I then smiled at him. 'Close your eyes' he said to me and I did. I was waiting until I felt something soft on my lips I looked up and seen him kissing me then he went down to my neck I felt a sharp pain in my neck I try to scream but nothing came out I tried pushing him away but he was too strong and everytime I move I felt more pain but then all I felt was pleasure then my body was going weak but he put his leg between mine so I wouldn't fall then my eyes started getting heavy after 5 seconds  my surrounding was all dark. 
                             (Time Skip)
I woke up in a strange room my throat was dry then I heard the footsteps coming up to the door so I close my eyes and pretended to be asleep.'I know your a wake' he said, what I know that voice it was Skyler. I open my eyes to look at him he's and smirked at me 'what am I doing here' I said to him. "Your my mate I look at him 'mate' I said we were interrupted by a knock on the door. Skyler looked at the door with an anger look.
"What the fuck do you want?! "Skyler yelled out.
"You don't have to yell I was just checking up on you."said a female voice on the other side of the door. She opened the door slowly and saw me.
"M-mercedes is that you" she asked
" Wait Janey what are u doing here"I asked.
"Well this is my house so Yeah"she said with a small smile. Her smile turned to a glare as she looked at skyler.
"Now sky Why the fuck is she here what did you do to her she looks sick!" She yelled at him.
"Jane you know Why she's here she's my mate so could you  stop worrying? "Skyler asked
"Yeah what ever if I find out you hurt her your dead!"Janey yelled.
"Yeah whatever you say leelee "he said smiling .
"Yeah Yeah love you sky " she said kissing his cheek.
"Oh and Mercedes I can't wait to be great friends now that you will be living here." She said hugging me tight.
"Wait LIVING HERE?!?. " I SCREAM.

OK so this was My Friend Janey I had to do something important so she helped out she has two stories out her name is janeycaupp her stories are called My creepypasta life and love is just a word (Matthew espinosa fabric)