My past is revealed

Dream/flashback
  Mercedes POV
"Mercedes "
"Mercedes! Wake up we have to go!"my mom shakes me awake.
"M-mommy whats happening ?"I asked my mom.
"Were going for a ride into town" she said.
"OK mommy."I said getting out of bed and putting on the pink and black 1840's Victorian  dress my mom picked out for me.
"Mommy when we get to town can I have a lollipop since it's my 5th birthday today?" I asked my mom.
"Yes sweetheart anything for you." Mommy said. We get into the royal carriage and ride to town. When we get there a older man walks up to us.
"Give me all your money or your daughter dies"he said as he puts a knife to my throat. In a flash my mom throws the man away from me and snaps his neck in seconds.
"AHHH!! " a woman screams at what she had just witnessed. Mommy grabs me and starts to run as she goes her eyes turn red and she starts chanting something.everything went dark. When I woke up I was in a Foster home not knowing where I was or who my family was.
*WAKE UP*
I woke up screaming and sweating. I know what I am and who my parents are.

Wow cliffhanger. Anyway I hope you enjoyed once again it's a short chapter but I hope you liked please vote and comment Thanks.