Prologue: Comeback of Tragedy.

Once upon a time in Rhodes Island...

There was a different Dr. Kal'tsit. Can you believe it?
She was smiling... at who? At her husband... Dr. (Y/N).

They married each other and yet became the best married couple in Rhodes Island. Even they conclude that Dr. (Y/N) is Dr. Kal'tsit and Dr. Kal'tsit is Dr. (Y/N).

But all of the happiness...
Became a nightmare one day.

Breaking News: A man heavily crashed at Ursus.

A picture of the crash scene and she saw a very well-known figure. It was him... Dr. (Y/N). He saved a group of child but he didn't save himself.

Lots of works have been done by Dr. Kal'tsit for her husband's treatment.
She just want to see his smile, his walking, his talking... everything.

But 2 years after that, Reunion happened.

It became clear that she must released him from her grasp for a while. It's getting dangerous for him.

She rather die for him than saw him dead.

From there, she become what currently everyone know about her.

A serious doctor.
No smile, no playing. It's all about tech and work.

Everyone hoped that Dr. (Y/N) have fast recovery. They wanted to see a happy Dr. Kal'tsit. A happy married couple and some difference of her.

One day... their wish come true...

"U-ugh..."

A figure was shocked... it's his voice.

???: "D-doc..."

He tried to make sure that it's him. He thought he was dreaming until he spoke again...

"W-where... am... I?"

He had no clue what should he answer. He can't believe that the Dr. (Y/N) has finally wake up from his long coma.

Long story short, Dr. (Y/N) got check for one more time before getting discharged. (it was his request to discharged as soon as he awake from his sleep) After that, he explained what happened to him at Ursus. He was shocked that his memory is still there. It's a miracle. There were a potential that (Y/N) can have an amnesia but to his surprise, he didn't.

He took a long rest around 2 months before he set his journey to return. He knows that some things will change.

And that is currently happening.

The World of Terra has become a world war. Some nation were too dangerous and corrupted with infection.

The safest place for him is to stay outside of Terra.

But he loves to take a risk...

He took a syringe that contains a vaccine that have been made by him a month ago.

He heard some news that there is a new disease called Oripathy. It also can be an infection as it's easy to spread.

Even though there's a little chance that the vaccine won't work, he injected it inside his body.

He went to his plane as soon as possible.

"Bring me to Lungmen"

???: "It's dangerous. You sure?"

He showed his medical card telling the pilot that he's good to go.

'It's now or never.'

Before he went inside the plane, he took a deep breath. He thought that it's time for him to do what should he have done back in 7 years ago.

His plan was to make a happy family with her and create some projects. But that plan need to be change.

He must through the enemies, the challenges, the heartbreak and the respect.

He went inside the plane...

Once he lands, it's either survive or die.

Chapter 1: Dokutah is Back!