Chapter 1: Dokutah is Back!

Kal'Tsit goes brrr.
Trying to get her before her banner ends.
Anyways, have a 9ice day.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Present Time - The Plane [Alt: 20,000 feet]
(Location: Ursus/Lungmen)

(Y/N): "No... land me at Rim Billiton. There's no way I'm going to be safe by landing at Lungmen."

Pilot: "But sir... I'm afraid that Reunion will shoot us."

(Y/N): "And since Lungmen are near to Ursus, they can shoot us there."

Pilot: "Urgh... maybe... uh..."

The pilot is thinking which is the safest place to land since they are under Reunion's radar.

His intention to land at Lungmen were interrupted as Reunion instructs the plane to land at Chernobog for an inspection.

He knew he had no choice but to follow the order or get shot down by them. He told the Dokutah to hide.

Pilot: This is Plane A41. Requesting permission to land.

Reunion Soldier: Permission granted Plane A41. Land at Lane 2.

After the pilot lands at Chernobog Airport, a group of soldiers inspect the plane to make sure it didn't contain any threats.

Reunion Soldier 1: "Where are you going? Any passengers with you?"

Pilot: "I... fly to Lungmen. I'm all alone."

Reunion Soldier 1: "Any particular reason to fly to Lungmen?"

Pilot: "I... carrying a package. Need to send to its owner."

Reunion Soldier 1: "Can we take a look what's inside of the package?"

Pilot: "It's confidential information. I only got a request to send the package as soon as possible."

Reunion Soldier 1: "Sorry. But you can't go to Lungmen. It's from our leader.

The pilot quickly gets off from the plane and he knew that he must walk to go to Lungmen.

The Dokutah comes out of his hiding spot.

(Y/N): "We're good?"

Pilot: "Yeah. We're good. They were suspecting us at first but they had no prove to confirm it."

(Y/N): "Is it normal for you?"

Pilot: "What?"

(Y/N): "You get hold by them?"

Pilot: "...yeah. I even get arrested by them... sometimes.

No conversation between them afterwards.

After getting out of the plane, the pilot through one more inspection before getting permission to pass.

After they pass the border, The Dokutah says his goodbye to the pilot for helping him and he is in the road to the Rhodes Island. (Pilot is the best.)

That's where the tricky part is. He didn't know where its located. He asked the pilot to land at Rim Billiton but he can't due to Reunion.

So he decided to walk from Chernobog to Rim Billiton which is... far. I mean... really far.

He walks for a couple of hours before arriving at the exit border of Chernobog.

He feels tired. So, he take a break by get some food and drinks before continues the journey.

Until, a sirens occurs.

The guards who were waiting at the exit border leaves the place.

For (Y/N), it's a normal siren as the leader wants to take some reports but his thoughts changed after meeting a group who wearing a suit of Rhodes Island.