winter dance

in the school hallway on the bulletin board where papers and announcements stood.One of them had a poster announcing the newest dance: a winter dance.

"hey look exer! a winter dance!"david said looking at exer.

" oh that's nice. that would be fun."

" who are you planning on taking?" david asked with. a smirk on his face.

" hmm... i don't know... i don't really have anybody in mind yet."

" hey! if we both don't get a date we can go together!"david realizing what he just said,said," o-oh! just as friends of course though!"

exer smiled, and nodded in agreement and then the bell ring.

RIIIIIIING!

" oh! see ya exer!" david yelled while running to class

"see ya."

* * *

exer sat at home, thinking about who he would take to the dance with him. his mind immediately thought of david and his beautiful face... and his blue ocean ey-hold up! what am i thinking! he's my best friend... stop thinking like that! besides he wouldn't want to go as more than friends anyway.you heard what he said.

o-oh! just as friends of course though!

just as friends... something about that made exer feel uneasy.he felt weird and all mushy inside like...like...No...no way! he can't! he just can't! he's wrong. it's just because he's happy he made up with david.Yeah... yeah it's cause of that. it can't possibly be that he's in love with him.

* * *

" hey David! how are you today?"

" i'm doing pretty good but i don't know who to ask out to the dance."

"0h... i'm sure you'll figure it out."

"do you have anybody in mind exer?David asked

"hmm... not really."exer replied

"i'd probably ask a cute girl to go with me."David said with a grin on his handsome face.

"hey David wanna grab some milkshakes later?"

" yeah! of course dude! who's paying though?"

"let's split it"

"alright fine with me!"

* * *

"get in David!" exer said with a smile plastered on his face.

David gets in and exer turns up the music, which is playing def Leppard.

"man this song is good!" David exclaimed reaching the volume on the radio, coincidentally exer also went to raise the volume, and they touched hands.