carnival ride.

RING! RING!

RING! RING!

the phone rang and Exer went to go pick it up.

"Hey Exer! how ya doing? uhh do you wanna hang out later? i heard that there was a carnival in the park! we can go with ronald and brenda and pamela!"

" Yeah! of course i'll go!"

" Alright! i'll pick you up at 1! bye ex!"

"bye!"

exer started to panic he didn't have an outfit ready to impress david! it was 11 pm he only had 2 hours to get ready!  exer hopped into the shower and think about his outfit.once he got out he searched for his dream outfit and chose a very very light purple with some jeans and a nice coat.

once he got out he searched for his dream outfit and chose a very very light purple with some jeans and a nice coat

* * *

" Hey Exer! hop in!" exclaimed Brenda.

Brenda was driving, Pamela was shotgun, Ronald was in the left and david's was in the middle, so that means that Exer was going to be squashed next to david. But he didn't mind at all.Exer got in the car squished next to David. his arm wouldn't fit i between them so he put his arm around David, and David put his around Exer.

     * * *

they arrived at the carnival and looked around for a bit playing games  like shooting the cup into the cup. Exer won a stuffed animal but he gave it to David.
after a few games and cotton candy, they reached the ferris wheel.

"Exer! look! the ferris wheel! can we go please?"

"haha, of course!"

(ref photo for the ferris wheel)

David and Exer waited in line patiently for their turn, and when it got to their turn they both sat in the cart.Exer was on the right and David was on the left.