♡how inazuma characters would react...

Isn't exactly accurate :)

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕦𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞:

Raiden Shogun: (before the archon quest)
"Who gave you the permission to put your arms around me? You will be inlaid upon this statue!"

Raiden Shogun: (after the archon quest)
"Did Ei give you permission? I should have expected this from her."

Raiden Ei: (before the archon quest)
"Ah, who are you? And...why are you hugging me? Are you working in the tri- commission?"

Raiden Ei: (after the archon quest)
"Traveler! Oh, thank you for the hug. I will accept it"

Yae Miko:
"Oh, do you really miss me that much?~ All this is just like opening a present, but the wrapper goes on and on...Just like how you keep missing me~" (holy shit this made no sense)

Kamisato Ayato:
"Traveler, thank you. But I do not feel very comfortable getting hugged by someone who isn't Ayaka."

Kamisato Ayaka:
"Traveler, are you hugging me? Ahh...Im so embarrassed...That does not mean that I do not appreciate the hug, my apologies if I made you think that."

Kujou Sara:
"Is this a joke? No? Hmph, if it was then I would have reported to the Shogun-Sama by now"

Sayu:
"Thank you... Next time...*yawn* I'll return the favor. And also, are there any shrine maidens around..?"

Yoimiya:
"Huh? Oh, traveler! Thank you so much for the hug! Next time, let's watch fireworks together!"

Thoma:
"Oh, this is kinda awkward. Sorry- Thanks, though."

Kokomi:
"Traveler, is that you? Thank you, you have boasted my motivation to continue leading Watasumi island."

Gorou:
"Oh, a hug? No problem, I appreciate it!"

Arataki Itto:
"Hugging me? Cmon, you gotta do something better than that! Well, other than that, I like the hug!"

Kuki Shinobu:
"Thanks, and maybe don't consider hugging the boss. Your bones will break in a few seconds, but you can probably handle it."

Kazuha:
"A hug? I appreciate it, I really do. Has the day come when the wind responds..."

(I would have done Heizou, but idk what he would say)

Please tell me if I missed anyone! ♡