♡How liyue characters would react...

Isn't exactly accurate :)

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕦𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞:

Zhongli: (before the archon quest)
"Thank you, outlander. But...may I ask, why are you hugging me when you don't even know me?"

Zhongli: (after the archon quest)
"Thank you, * insert your name * . You made me feel more motivated, and I will continue to look after liyue."

Ningguang:
"Traveler, I accept the hug. Although, don't you have other things to do? My schedule is really full here."

Ganyu:
"Oh, a-a hug? Thank you...Maybe you can drop by sometimes?"

Keqing:
"Huh? Oh, it's you. Why are you doing this? It's not like I don't mind, I'm just curious about your intentions."

Hu Tao:
"Aiya, you really miss me that much? Don't worry, I'm not mad! Here, why don't you take a coupon? Buy one coffin...Get two free!"

Yanfei:
"Oh, traveler! Nice to see you! Are you here to talk about business or...No? You just wanted to give me a hug?"

Xiao:
"Get your hands off me 💀"

Yelan:
"Excuse me, got the wrong person, traveler? Hmm, by the look of your eyes, you didn't. Care to explain why you decided to hug me all of a sudden?"

Shenhe:
"Traveler, why are you putting your arms around me? Oh? It's a normal thing people do? And...its called hugging? People are weird nowadays..."

Qiqi:
"Huh? Qiqi is confused...Why are you hugging Qiqi all of a sudden..."

Mona: (she came from liyue):
"Traveler, I'm very busy right now! You almost scared me like the time that old hag knocked on my door!"

Tell me what characters I missed! ♡