13

"Ollie, are you asking me to help you?" you ask, excited. You've always wanted wanted to help Starling, but you never knew how.
He stands up, putting his hands on your shoulders and looking straight in your eyes.
"I can train you. We can take down the people who are poisoning our city. You can be a hero, (Y/N)."
"I think I can do it, Ollie. But my knee.." you say, remembering the accident with Tommy,"can you help me strengthen it?"
"Of course. I will do anything and everything to help you become the best you can be. I believe in you, (Y/N). I think with my help you can save the city." he says, a look of promise in his eyes.
"Ok, I'll do it. So coach, when does training start?" you say jokingly. He picks you up in his arms, wedding style.
"Whenever you're ready. It's all about you right now." he says, kissing you on your forehead. You love it when he does that.
You yawn, finally realizing how long of a day it's been.
"Ollie, can we go to bed now? I've had enough of being a hero today..." You say, curling up on his chest as he puts you down.
"Sure, Speedy. I love sleeping in the same bed as you. You are much more comforting than your picture." He says, taking your hand and walking you to your bedroom.
"Babe" you say, groggily.
"What Speeds." he says, looking up from his book.
" Can you get my clothes pleeeeassee?" you say, making puppy dog eyes.
"Alright..... here." he says, putting his tshirt over your head. Because it's so long, you can just wear your spandex.
"Thank you Ollie" you say, kissing him.
Every time you kissed him, the hole in your chest that had been missing for 5 years was being stitched. You loved the feeling of his lips. It was like home. You moved together, in sync. You knew he was the one. No one touched you the way he did, and no one could do it better. It was Romeo and Juliet, but even more romantic. His hands ran up and down your back, you missed them. You missed him.
After a while, he pulls away.
" Another night, babe. You're tired. I can feel it."
he says, lifting your chin and staring into your eyes.
"Mmmmm.... so tired..." You say, stretching. Oliver lays you down and lays down next to you. He pulls the blanket over you, and you snuggle up on his chest.
"Goodnight, Speedy. I love you." he says, kissing you on your head and stroking your cheek.
"Goodnight, Ollie. I love you too."