16

Oliver decides to take you out to lunch in the city that day. You're really excited, you love the city. You have since you were a little girl. The giant buildings, endless possibilities.
Oliver comes out of his room wearing jeans and a black tshirt. He can make something as simple as that look so good. You decide to wear a black v neck with a read flannel tied around your waist and some washed out jean shorts. Oliver looks at you with delight.
"You look beautiful. Can't wait to spend the day with you." He says walking over to you.
"Me too. I'm really sorry about last night..." you say, but he cuts you off.
"Don't worry about it. It wasn't your fault. And you're sure you want to go out today? We can always go tomorrow." He says, concerned
"No I'm fine. Let's go!!" You say, grabbing your keys and his hand and walking out the door.

When you get into the city, it's around 12, so you decide to go to lunch first. Oliver picks out a cute, vintage Italian restaurant on a quiet street. It was perfect, and you two shared pasta with chicken and vodka sauce. After lunch, you rented bikes and drove around for a little bit. You came across a cute monument and asked someone to take a picture of you and Ollie in front of it. He takes your head in his hands and kisses you in the middle of the picture. Everyone around you is staring but you don't care. Cutest picture ever.

"(y/n), come here." Oliver says. You were busy taking pictures of the beautiful skyline.
"What's up." You say, walking over to him.
"What do you want to do next? I have dinner reservations at a secret location at 6 and its 3, so 3 hours to kill." he says, winking at you.
"Hmmm.... Can we go see a play!" You say.
"Of course, anything for you." He says, kissing you on the forehead.

After the play, it's almost 6. You decide to head back home after getting ice cream at your favorite shop. Today has been the best, you think. And you can't wait for tomorrow.
-----------------——------------
thank you guys so much for your support, it really means so much to me. I'm sorry for the absence, I'm so busy with school. Expect more stories and chapters coming up soon! x.