The fight

"Heather, I will answer the door. If I call out the name Jessica then you need to act like her, got it?"

"Cody, move. I can't trust you anymore since you made us all think Heather was dead."
"She sent the message.." Cody was stood defensively at the door, blocking it.
"Cody, if she is alive and here I need to find her."
He began to knock on the nearby doors and finally came back to 270.
"I'm going to knock."
And he did.
To his surprise, Courtney answered the door.
"Courtney! Have you seen Heather today?"
"Ummm...one sec." She turned her head and shouted
"JESSICA, HAVE YOU SEEN HEATHER TODAY?"
Alejandro grew more suspicious. "Who's Jessica?"
"My lawyer, why?"
Heather replied, except her voice was more steady and confident.
"No ma'am."
Alejandro's head tilted "What the- why are you here with your lawyer anyway?"
"Jessica is both my aunt and my lawyer."
At this moment the remaining three arrived, with Izzy excitedly pointing towards the open door
"Heather's in there!!"
"Let's hurry then!!" Growled Eva. //🐺
Dave stared at Cody bitterly. "It's such a coincidence that Cody started all this and he didn't want anyone to come with him. And suddenly, we've found Heather.
Eva too stared at Cody. "You're right."
"I- i wasn't- what the heck?!"
"JESSICA, THEY ARE ASKING WHY IM WITH YOU. ISNT THAT STUPID??"
"Very stupid dear"

Alejandro grew increasingly more irritated. "I'm not stupid you know. I took everyone down in world tour."
Izzy went over to Courtney. "Heather's in there, I can scent her. Is she ok?"
"She's not in there!! And I'm just borrowing her perfume!"
She held up the bottle.
"No no!! Everyone has their own specific scents!!"
Eva pushed past Izzy and went to confront Courtney.
"Courtney tell me where the hell Heather is!!"
Alejandro examined the bottle. "Courtney you are a liar. L-I-A-R."
"Well- how am I supposed to know where she is?! Now go away!!"
She slammed the door shut.
Eva began to shout "THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME, JUST TELL US!!"
Cody began to panic again. He'd gotten so far, he couldn't give up now.
"Guys I think she is telling the truth!! Heather uses that one a lot."
"WAIT" Izzy opened the door again, so Courtney could see as the others protested. She held up her hand to make everyone shut up.
"Go away, me and Jessica are getting ready to go to a family gathering."
"Courtney, tell us now before you are unrecognisable!!"
"Go away!! Do you want us to be late? I haven't seen them in person for two years."
Alejandro pushes Courtney aside, extremely tired of all the nonsense and lies.
"WE HAVE GOTTEN SO FAR!! WE ARE NOT ABOUT TO GIVE UP GUYS!"
Izzy shouted.
Heather began to shake. Her legs grew weak. Courtney grabbed Alejandro's arm and pushed him out of the room. He fell back in surprise and landed on the ground.

Suddenly the elevator dinged and everyone turned. Chris stepped out, his expression cold.