Katsuki?

When Izuku got home he saw his mother crying on the phone...

Izuku: What happened mom?

*sigh* Katsuki is at the hospital, he was the victim of a villain attack...

*It felt like Izuku's whole happiness just shattered to pieces*

W-will he be ok?

I don't know...Mitsuki said that he is still in surgery, and that she will tell us everything once she gets more information.

O-ok I will be in my room for now...

As Izuku headed upstairs it was like time stopped, everything was silent and he couldn't think straight. His head started to hurt, everything was spinning...

When he finally got to his room the cool breeze of the night hit him and his head started clearing...

*He opened the window to his balcony when a tiny piece of paper fell out of his pocket*

*He picked up the piece of paper only to see a tiny note: *00*** 15*****8**3* ;)*

Wow Mei you really needed to put a smiley on it, huh?

Oh right, I completely forgot to text her in all that mess today...

*I typed her number into my phone and texted her...*

(Cheatsheet! Mostly for me but it's useful I guess...)

Green bean: Izuku

Ultimate Inventor: Mei

...

...

...

Green bean : Hi Mei!

Ultimate Inventor: heya!

Green bean: I know that this is pretty random but...have you ever wanted to just try and change the world?

Ultimate Inventor: Yes of course I have ! Me and other people from my school get bullied regularly for having weak or villainous quirks or having no quirk at all...

It's just...unfair on how people like us get treated...

Oh my bad I never told you about my quirk! My quirk is called Zoom, it allows me to zoom in on whatever is in my line of sight. If I really focus I can see things from 5 Kilometers away.

People in my school always call me names like overgrown camera or cheap telescope...

Green bean: *sigh* I know how that feels like...

Ultimate Inventor: WAIT! did you just sigh over text?!

Green bean: ...

---TIMESKIP---

brought to you by Mei confusing Izuku

Green bean: So I guess we both have kind of a problem with quirkist people

(Quirkist people are people who judge people based on their quirk, for those who don't know)

Ultimate Inventor: but how are we gonna start? It's not like one of us could hack into the security cameras and download evidence to bring to the police or anything...

Green bean: Mei you are a genius! But the problem is no, one would believe us if only one person comes forward...

Ultimate Inventor: Say no more izu, I know someone who has the same problems if not even worse... can I add him?