"Worth the Pain"

(Some rooms in here are made up because I can-)

Henry grunted as he got thrown into the wall. He stood up shakily and yell "BENDY!! LISTEN TO ME!! I DID NOT-" before Henry could even explain, he immediately got grabbed by the throat and got thrown into another wall in another direction. He groaned painfully as he held his limping right arm.

Henry looked up at Bendy. Bendy then grabbed Henry and drowned him into an ink puddle. Henry squirmed around Bendy's grasp but he still died.

...

*Next Loop*

Henry sighed as he spawn again. He walked to where the ink machine is located and waited for Bendy to come out again and try to explain on why he left. He waited for a moment then as expected, Bendy came running to him full speed. Henry gulped and as Bendy jumped at him to get to him faster, Henry jumped away from his position to the left which caused Bendy to get thrown into a wall.

Henry took a deep breath and yelled "OK! I GET IT! YOUR ANGRY AND YOU DESPISE ME SO MUCH BUT AT LEAST LET ME EXPLAIN EVERYTHING PLEASE!!...please..." Bendy looked at Henry despisingly but growled at him, telling him he was all on ears.

Henry then explained "Thank you...Listen...Bendy, I didn't mean to leave you all on purpose..I really didn't...Joey forced me to quit by giving me so much stress and said I will have no contact with you all... I'm sorry for whatever Joey has done to you all but I want to fix that useless excuse for a boss's mistake and set you guys free!! Okay, I sound like Sammy but that's not the point! I just want you to please calm down cause killing me over and over again won't change anything...you know that..."
Bendy stared at Henry for about 10 seconds and apparently sighed. Henry didn't know what was coming next but instead of getting killed, Bendy turned his heel and left. Henry noticed the movement which made his heart ache. He knew Bendy understood now but he knows he still hates him. He sighed longingly and followed him.

When Henry reached Bendy, Bendy turned to look at Henry and stared at him. Henry took a deep breath and spoke "um...I just wanna ask...Can you forgive me?" Bendy stared at the animator with his mouth shaped into a flat line and shook his head, leaving Henry hurt. Bendy created a ink portal and disappeared.

Henry frowned and stood there for a moment. He then lit up because an idea came to his mind. He needed to give something to Bendy for exchange. But what?...Aha!

"Roses..."

Henry decided to go to the where Joey's secret garden was. Yes. Joey created a garden underground which actually sounds silly but he managed to keep them alive for years which shocked Henry. Henry was the only one who knew about Joey's garden and decided to go there.But the way to there is gonna be very hard since he had to pass the lake of ink.

He sighed. He HATED the hand. The fu[QUACK]ing Hand that use to kill him. He knew he was doing a big risk since he finally explained to Bendy why he left and he actually listen and if he dies in this loop, Bendy will surely won't remember and chase Henry.

Henry then scurried off to where the lake of ink was located. He's gonna go in a heck ton of ride.....

...

Henry reached his destination and he had his axe ready and the bacon soups in the huge pockets of his overalls. He took a deep breath and went into a crouch position to ready himself for running. He counted in his mind..

...3

...2

...1

...

GO!!!

Henry sprinted fast and as he was running, the giant hand immediately appeared. Henry took notice and ran faster to the exit. The giant hand chase Henry and tried to snatch him several times but failed since Henry learned a lot of dodging from Bendy chasing him over and over again.

The hand then slapped Henry in the back so hard he got sent flying to the wall. Henry got thrown into the wall so hard he broke his nose. Henry groaned from pain and held his nose and realized it was dripping blood.

Henry stood up again and dodged the hand which made the hand hit the wall instead of Henry. Henry realized the hand got stuck and took this chance to run to the exit which he made it.