༆introduction༄

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

"I don't need a contract to be with you?"

✰✰✰

Azul Ashengrotto had always been selfish and malicious.

Tricking lives with his contracts, bringing despair into people.

He never liked humans, he thinks they're very foolish and greedy. They ruin their lives just because of their own decisions and desires.

Though he was always been envious of them and wanted to know how it feels to live in the land.

Why, you might ask?

Well, falling inlove with a human he met when he was way younger is just enough reason right?

✰✰✰

Travelling around the world through the sea doesn't sound so bad, right?

Actually, it does, for you atleast.

[Name] [Lastname], the only child of the infamous [Lastname] family.

The young lad has never been fond of the ocean, it scares her to the point that her anxiety would go over the cieling just by thinking of it.

Though it was very unfortunate for her, since her father and her whole family's life depends on their work involving around the ocean.

More specifically, your father is an ocean engineer while your other father, which is your step dad is a marine biologist.

They kinda just take you all around the world while they work since distance and seperation are actually a big no-no for your biological father.

So ofcourse, being dragged around the whole world with your two fathers for work doesn't sound too nice, huh?

You love them both, don't get it wrong, but it's overwhelming for a young kid like you.

Coincidentally though, a young sea witch is dreaming to meet a human and possibly become someone special to them.

✰✰✰