༆closer friends༄

✰✰✰

✰✰✰

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ! •• ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ sᴍɪᴛʜ

"2:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25"

"ν ο ℓ υ м є : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯"

✰✰✰

"ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ."

✰✰✰

"Hurry, [Name]! We have to get there quickly!"

"I-I'm trying! Hey, wait up you two!!"

[Name] panted as she tried to catch up to the twins, who's swimming on the water below her near the small cliff.

She slowed down to a halt as she breathed in and out, the bag swung on her back made running more difficult for her because of how heavy it was.

"Hnng, whatever this emergency is, it better be worth of running and tiring myself you two!"

"Ofcourse it is, Ebi-chan! Hurry up, let's go!"

Floyd cheered, splashing water on her from where he is as a way to urge her on running once again.

"I don't think it's a good idea to exhaust [Name], Floyd. She'll need the energy later, after all."

"Nah.~ Don't worry Jade, she won't get tired that quick!"

"I-I can hear you both, you know!"

After a little bit more of running, the three finally came to a stop on a secluded area of the huge island.

[Name] have always liked exploring the secludes parts of islands whenever her father would bring her along when he's working, seeing new things that she's not familiar with is probably one of the best experience to have.

She had gone ogf to places here in this island in perticular that no one really goes to, but today is different.

She'll be exploring one of the unexplored cave entrances near a cliff with the twins and Azul.

It might sound dangerous, no actually fuck that, it is dangerous but if something were to happen, she has the three of them to help her.