Third Murder

Zain left after having a conversation with imlie. Something stuck to his mind. The line about sins made him think.

Suddenly his phone rang.

Zain: hello!

Aryan - one more murder come to the site. I'm sending you the location.

Zain: ok.

Zain immediately reached to the spot.

Everything was same. Except victim is a lady.

Aryan: I think there is something hidden agenda behind this.

Zain: we need to find out victim's secret . May be they've some hidden crime.

Aryan: may be. That's led them to their destiny.

Zain: let's go to the office.

Aryan:hmm.

Zain: aru are you sure you don't love imlie?

Aryan: yes of course!

Zain: then why do you care if she is close with me?

Aryan: it's just...

Zain: you know me .  I'm not kind of a guy who will need her and forget her. Every relation is precious to me.

Aryan: I don't know. It's just I'm kinda protective about her. I really didn't thought about a reason. All I knowI care for her as a friend.

Zain in mind: iska emotions jagate jagate kahin main permanently na so jaaon . Namuna tha namuna hai aur namuna hi rahega! Hey bhagwan yahin Mila tha mere palle bandhne ke liye aapko? Aisa kya paap kar diya tha main ne?( To make him feel his emotions I'll die one day. he is  unique sample for ever. Oh god for What kind of sin you're punishing me for? He was the only option you found as my friend?)

Aryan : let's go ! Drive! You can think after going back to office.

Imlie was absent minded. She was chewing a pencil. Her mind is clouded by the incident happened with her. Something is off. There is something everyone is missing. Her mind went to Aryan Directly. She knew she has a feeling about Aryan. It was suppressed as they were separated. But now she is staying with him. It's difficult for her control her feelings. She needs a way to get separated from him. If she stays she will end up losing their friendship.

Precap: jealous and hurt Imlie.  Chronology of crime