One shot

At Phayu's workshop

Phayu was working on his client's car when he received a phone call. Smile creeping up to his face when he looked at the caller's name.

"Hey, baby. You miss me?"

"Khun Phayu?" Phayu furrowed his eyebrows when he heard the unfamiliar voice on the other side. He pull his phone away to look at the caller's name to make sure it was his lover's name that he saw.

"Who's this? Why do you have my lover's phone with you?" Phayu asked.

"I'm from the medical team. Khun Phayu, your lover involved in an accident. He's..." Phayu is beyond shock. He can feel his heart stopped for a second.

(A/n forgive me I don't know how to make up about a medical team inform a family member if they had an accident.)

"HOW IS HE? WHERE IS HE NOW?" Phayu roared making everyone in the workshop shocked and turned to him. Saifah was worried and curious.

"Khun Phayu, he's fine. He's still in shocked. We tried to talk to him but he just gave his phone to us. So we called you because you were on top of his call log." Hearing that, Phayu calmed a little. But he needs to see with his own eyes to make sure Rain is okay.

"Where is your location now?" Phayu asked. The person on the other side told him their location and Phayu rushed towards his car with Saifah following him.

"I'm on my way." Phayu ended the call.

"Phayu, what happened? Who called you?" Saifah questioned.

"Rain got into an accident. They said he's okay but I need to see it with my own eyes."

"I'm coming with you. Let me drive." Phayu just nodded and give the car key to his twins.

When they arrived at the location, they saw there are some other cars involved in the accident. Phayu got out of the car and rushed towards the ambulance. There Rain was sitting looking down. Phayu took a deep breath of relieved. Now he can really calm after seeing his lover. Rain only had a busted lips.

Phayu kneel down in front of him but Rain was still didn't notice because he was still in shock. Phayu reached out to his hands and rubbed them softly.

"Rain? Hey, baby. It's me. It's P'Phayu."

Hearing his lover's voice, Rain finally face Phayu.

"P'Phayu?" Phayu nodded his head.

"Are you okay? How are you feeling. Are you feeling hurt anywhere?" But Rain didn't answer any of his questions instead he turn to look at the car not far from them.

"P'Phayu... Your car... I lost control and crashed into the divider... The road was slippery because there's oil spilt all over the road... I'm sorry..." Rain was driving home from the university with Phayu's car. Phayu shook his head and turn Rain's head so that Rain tear his eyes from the car.

"Look at me, Rain." The younger did as he was told.

"That is nothing to me. Don't think about it. You are important to me. I'm glad you're okay." Rain bit his lips as his eyes got teary. Phayu pulled Rain into his hug. That was when Rain finally burst into tears. Phayu rubbed the younger's back soothingly and kiss his head.

"Shh... It's okay. Just cry it all out."

"Sob... P'Phayu... I'm scared..." Rain sobs, hands holding tight unto Phayu's shirt.

"I'm here now."

"Don't worry, nong Rain. We can call P'Aon to tow it back to the workshop. The damage is not that big. Just a scratch and wrecked on the side. It's nothing." Saifah explained.