Portal child

*Basically, Bryan becomes a child after being thrown into the portal and the animatronics have to deal with it. This is set in season 2, when the Twisted animatronics are still the enemy*

POV: None

Bryan is seen running with three animatronics: Rockstar Bonnie, Lefty and Rockstar Foxy. They seem to be running from something bad, something evil. Two more animatronics are shown, a wolf and another, more messed up, Foxy. They seem to be chasing the other four.

"YOULL PAY FOR KILLING FREDDY!!", Shouts one of the Twisted animatronics, though the others don't seem to pay attention as to who said it.

"WE DIDNT KILL HIM!!", Bryan shouts back, "IT WAS MOLTEN!!"

The Twisteds, as usual, don't listen to him, as they continue chasing after the four. They run through the park until one thing leads to another, and they eventually reach the portal. Where the portal is being messed with by Derppy, leaving the color a deep purple.

And Bryan, being the dumbass he his, doesn't notice her or the change in the portals colors, as he does his last escape attempt, via running into the portal. The Twisteds, not knowing what to do next, leave to their lair. They can get the information another day.

Meanwhile, the animatronics are freaking out about Bryan going through the portal, Derppy just stands there awkwardly until they notice her and let her explain.

"I set the portal to, basically, de-age someone back to before they had trauma," The pinkette said, "Because, well you know, Bryan. But, uh, I ran into a problem with the portal, so who knows how he's going to turn out..."

"But, uh..." Lefty starts, " Is he going to remember anything?"

"Is who going to remember what?" Rockstar Freddy announces his presence.

"Well, uhm-" Foxy starts, before the portal began to glow brightly, until a young boy stands Infront of the portal, wearing all grey with an oversized red jacket, oddly reminiscent of the owners, sitting on his shoulders, giving him adorable sweater paws.

Teary brown eyes look up at the animatronics, and the young boy begins to cry once more. Panicked, Derppy goes up to the boy to try and cheer him up, as she starts pulling faces and plays peek-a-boo, the young boy begins to laugh and giggle along adorably. suddenly, she stops and grabs his hands.

"Hey, kid, what's your name?", She says, as she boops the childs nose.

"You first!!", He says, waving his arms in a 'threatening' manner.

"Ok, my name is Derppy, that's Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy and Lefty", The pinkette announces, as she points to each of the animatronics named, "There are more, but these are the only ones in the room right now."

"Now it's your turn!!"

"Oh, my name is Bryan!!" He says confidently.

"Wait... WHAT!?"

BOOM cliffhanger, why? because this will be split into multiple parts.