8 - A moment

You're walking down the street, gripping your bag tight and biting your lips shyly. The scene which took place at his office is still flashing in front of your eyes. His every feature, every word, his smile and the way he voluntarily helped you, every little detail of that dreamy scene is making you feel shy and letting your cheeks get filled with pinkish blush.

It's all real!

You squeal at that thought.

"He touched me, he held me in his arms.."

You yell loudly in the empty streets and swirl around, smiling from ear to ear.

"He is my Angel!!"

You smile looking at the sky and at the stars shining bright. The sky is looking more attractive to you than the other days. With blush cheeks, you walk back home.

After a few days :

"Come on! Listen to me!!"

"Lily, don't shout! I've never been there.."
You deny her words and continue packing.

"That's what I am saying. I will take you there. Let's go to the theatre and watch a movie.. Please Yn.."

Lily shows her puppy eyes to you as you sigh heavily.

"Don't give those eyes.. Okay, I will come."

"Really? Yay!!"
Lily shrieks excitedly and does a tiny jumping, clapping her hands.

Time Skip:

"I heard this movie is worth watching at theatres.."
Lily whispers.

Now you both are at a theatre. You sit at your place with Lily beside you.

It's so huge..
You think to yourself by looking at the screen in front.

The lights goes off and the film starts. And to your surprise, this is a horror film. You don't understand why Lily brought you here while she's actually shaking with fear. She grips your hand from time to time as you control your laughter.

But suddenly you felt someone tugging your sleeve and resting his head on your shoulder. You turn to your side, only to see a guy, feeling scared at the scene in front.

Somehow, you felt him familiar. Those hairs, his fingers and rings feel so known. You don't push him away because you know he's just afraid of the show.

"Taehyung-ahh! It's not that scary man!!"
You hear a loud voice from another seat as your eyes widen, hearing the name.

Taehyung!? My Taehyung?
You wonder.

And the fact that he's still not raising his head from your shoulder is just so calming and pleasing for your heart.

"I'll really sue you for bringing me here."
He complains, turning to his friends and making a cry face.

You are stunned! You are too happy, too surprised. He is Taehyung. He is sitting just next to you and using you as his shield to not watch the screen! What more can you actually ask for? You are practically jumping, dancing, squealing and screaming internally.

"Hey! I am sorry for touching you.."
Taehyung says in a soft, guilt tone as you shook your head immediately.

"No.. That's fine sir.."
You smile at him as he nods and blinks his eyes.

"Wait- you're that bakery girl right..?"
He asks surprised as you bob your head twice.

"Oh..hi!"

"Hello.."
You chuckle at him.

"Um.. actually I am so scared of horror movies. So don't mind--

"You don't have to feel embarrassed sir. Everyone has their own fears.."
You mumble as he smiles at you.

"Thanks for understanding.."
He replies, nodding his head.

"I see you are not scared of these ghosts.."
He questions in a flat tone as you shake your head.

"I am not.."
You hum and look at your friend who is tugging herself into you.

You are thanking your friend a million times for bringing you here. If not you could have missed a wonderful chance.

Kim Taehyung beside you. Kim Taehyung recognizing you. Kim Taehyung talking to you. Kim Taehyung smiling at you. Kim Taehyung touching you. Kim Taehyung takes you as his shield.

"I hope this will end soon.."
He mumbles, playing with his fingers, biting his lips but you hear him.

"You can just sleep, Mr. Kim. If you don't want to watch.."
You suggest as he turns to see you.

Though the room is dark, you can still see him clearly. His every feature is still shining. You can hear him clearly.

"You know my friend beside me is not even sitting properly. He's more scared than me. I have no one to rely on. So can I --

"So you can rest on my shoulder.."
You smile at him.

Wait a minute. When did I turn this confident?!

"Are you sure..?"
He asks again for confirmation as you nod your head.

He immediately wraps his hand around yours and rests his head on your shoulder.

THE BEST MOMENT

You are living the best moment of your life. Your man is resting on your shoulder. Your man is being this close to you! Your man is feeling comfortable with you.

From the day you're born till now, you have no best moments. But now you do. With the love of your life. You are living your dream. Your heart forgot its normal pace. Your eyes forgot to blink, your hand forgot to move, your smile forgot to fade. Your eyes are brimming with happy tears looking at your man's sleepy face.

The grip on your arms tightens whenever he flinches at huge sounds but you don't miss a chance to make him feel at ease like he always does to you which he never knew.

Your friend sits back on her seat leaving you alone to have some best moments with him as she already knows how much he means to you. She chose to suffer alone.

"Mi Amor.."

You mumble in a very low tone, feeling the overwhelming miracle moment of your life.